After 6 years of dormant Taxi membership....

A cozy place to hang out and discuss all things music.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

SteveC
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: After 6 years of dormant Taxi membership....

Post by SteveC » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:07 pm

Hi Kevin,

welcome back......it will prove to be "all part of your master plan" for success! 8-)

cheers

st

sperljam
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by sperljam » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:33 pm

Hey Kevin, welcome back! Looks like we share similar stories... Our forum join dates are wicked close together- and I too had a long hiatus after my first year. Wish I had stuck with it, but as I assume it was with you, I just wasn't in the right place in my life to commit whole-heartedly to this job. I rejoined back in August 2016 & am so glad I did.

If you haven't already, I suggest going back and watching the Taxi TV episodes you missed while you were away - I binge watched as soon as I rejoined. Better than netflix :lol: They're such an amazing resource & are well worth the time. - Good luck in your reboot!
Erik

relliker

Post by relliker » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:42 pm

RichardCharles wrote:We missed you Kevin!

Thanks for making Taxi even greater again!

Seriously though, welcome back and best wishes on your music!
Thanks!

In the meantime I've just had two more returns :P

relliker

Post by relliker » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:55 pm

sperljam wrote:Hey Kevin, welcome back! Looks like we share similar stories... Our forum join dates are wicked close together- and I too had a long hiatus after my first year. Wish I had stuck with it, but as I assume it was with you, I just wasn't in the right place in my life to commit whole-heartedly to this job. I rejoined back in August 2016 & am so glad I did.

If you haven't already, I suggest going back and watching the Taxi TV episodes you missed while you were away - I binge watched as soon as I rejoined. Better than netflix :lol: They're such an amazing resource & are well worth the time. - Good luck in your reboot!
Erik
Hi Erik,

Yes, been watching a few Taxi TV epis already. A few are real eye openers. I actually didn't "rejoin" Taxi though. I remained a paying member so I could remind myself of all the missed opportunities. About a 1000 bucks later I woke up ;)