Anyone Purchase a Gauge Mic at the Rally??

Talk about the rally here.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

davidvignola
Active
Active

Anyone Purchase a Gauge Mic at the Rally??

Post by davidvignola » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:17 am

Did anyone purchase a Gauge mic from the road rally and Gauge-USA was supposed to ship it for FREE to you?I did and never received it. I left the company two voice mails and 2 e-mails and never heard a word. No one ever answers the phone when you call.It been 2 full weeks and if it was shipped the Monday after the rally as they said it would then I should have received it by now. I'll tell you what, I won't ever purchase anything from this company again just for the fact that their customer service is non-existent.

devin
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Anyone Purchase a Gauge Mic at the Rally??

Post by devin » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:15 am

Wow, I'm really sorry to hear of your trouble David...that's a disappointment for sure.I'm actually pretty surprised to read the issues you're having, as they've been pretty solid on customer service as a key supporter of the rally. Some good folks here have stood by the quality of the mics they've picked up from Gauge. On their experience, I bought the 87 at the rally, and so far it's really good (I won't get a chance to abuse it with a male rock vocal until the weekend though ) Please let us know what happens next. Folks here are always making gear choices, so your experience will benefit the forums either way. I hope it works out well for you, and soon!
Earplugs may be required for anyone over the age of cool.

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Post by Casey H » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:58 am

DavidAlthough Gauge's customer service is not at all taxi's responsibility, why not talk to someone at taxi about this? Since Gauge is a major participant at rally, someone at taxi may have another way of reaching someone at Gauge. It can't hurt... 800 number up top...Good luck! Casey

jpmuzic
Impressive
Impressive

Post by jpmuzic » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:10 am

Wow I am sorry to hear that David I purchase the mike last year and I have never had a problem with their customer service I have call them a few times as well.Like Casey said it is really not Taxi fault but give them a call they will help you out. Good luck.JPI Rock With One Name!

ragani
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by ragani » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:28 am

Hi David, That's too bad-- as of yet, I've not heard anything disappointing about the Gauge mic or their customer service. Rob Chiarelli and his company were right on with their delivery to me after last year's Rally-- they said it would be several weeks before I got my mic, and it came later in December. Hopefully, you'll be able to reach them to find out what happened here, and have your mic in hand in no time. It's a great versatile mic!Raags
"Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it..." - Goethe
http://www.RaganiWorld.com - Turn the World to Love®
http://www.taximusic.com/hosting/home.php?artist=ragani

davidvignola
Active
Active

Post by davidvignola » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:54 am

Thanks for the responses. I am in no way suggesting that Taxi is responsible for this company or anything like that.....I would not even suggest such a thing. I was just wondering if anyone else had this issue.I contact them via e-mail and there phone number on the receipt they gave me for my purchase at the rally and not once has anyone got back to me. I am hoping the mic is on the way but it's been two weeks and even with ground UPS I should have seen the package a week ago.I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Post by Casey H » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:20 am

Hi DavidIn no way did I mean to imply that you implied... Casey

stevebarden
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by stevebarden » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:58 am

Hi David,I also purchased the mic at the rally. I was told it would be shipped within TWO weeks. There are still a couple of days left before that time frame slips.I recommend being a little more patient before hitting the panic button.Steve

ren

Post by ren » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:59 am

I also purchased the Gague mic at last year's Rally. Then it took a few weeks (maybe a month) to get it to me. I'm sure that's what happening. Aside from that, it's worth the wait. Good luck!
Keep smilin'!

Ren

davidvignola
Active
Active

Post by davidvignola » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:29 am

Steve, I am only hitting the panic button because I asked when I purchased the mic when it would ship and they told me that coming Monday which was two weeks ago so I was just checking into it that's all.Not to mention that when you leave several polite and professional voice mails and e-mails and no one from the company responds, then most reasonable people would be a little worried. It shouldn't take a month to have a mic shipped especially when they said they had a lot in stock. They are probably waiting on the next shipment from their China factory which is fine if someone would have just return my e-mail and said that.All I was doing was asking the question.How about this, you send me $150 bucks for something and I'll tell you that I will ship your item in 2 days and then two weeks later when you call me and leave me messages about you product, I just won't return your calls. Don't worry about it Steve, just be patience.