At the end of the line, here...everything returned!

Liked your review? Rave about it! Hated it, let us know!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

lgstarr
Impressive
Impressive

Re: At the end of the line, here...everything returned!

Post by lgstarr » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:52 pm

Len911 wrote:Linda, I'm 55, and honestly, health wise I feel washed up,lol! I know I don't have a lot of energy! :cry:
CHI IN A BOTTLE--wish I had some to share!
Len911 wrote:Probably the best thing at this stage is to find a collaborator. Essentially, if you have a usb midi keyboard, and a notation program or simple daw so you can input midi and send a midi file.
Well, it would be my (younger) husband, like we did before--just have to have a trigger to get it started again. As it is, we have to spend over a hundred dollars just to rewire the little casita (where the keyboard and computer are) so he can just practice his bass--the amp blows out the electricity! You make it sound much simpler than our previous studio with 3 Mackie mixing boards strung together, Studio Vision sequencer, and a whole lot of different synths (Korg, Proteus, etc.). I guess things are easier that we now...will start really checking it out, thanks.

--Linda

lgstarr
Impressive
Impressive

Post by lgstarr » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:43 am

hummingbird wrote:Or even just provide melody and lyrics to someone who can produce singer/songwriter style or another genre in which your songs fit. We don't see 'pop-classical' a lot but it's a possible with the right production, IMO.
I'll start keeping an eye out for someone who can produce things...good idea! I don't know what pop-classical is (don't think I've seen a listing for it, either)...would this be "pop-classical"???
https://soundcloud.com/userlgstarr/easy ... ve-in-love

lgstarr
Impressive
Impressive

Post by lgstarr » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:12 pm

Pvgeldrop wrote:Hey Linda,

The Taxi-website is not always the handiest for sharing music, perhaps. Why not put something on Soundcloud and share that with us? Many people do that, it's easier to link directly to a song.
Looking forward to hearing your stuff!

Paul
I somehow missed your post. I actually do use it: https://soundcloud.com/userlgstarr/i-th ... o-love-you

Your recordings sound perfect--I'll bet you've have a lot of "forwards"!