Cue collaborators Pop/EDM/HipHop/Rock/Folk

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

VincentBrennan

Cue collaborators Pop/EDM/HipHop/Rock/Folk

Post by VincentBrennan » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:38 am

Hey guys,
I'm looking to collaborate on Cues, you can check out a small selection of my Cues at http://www.soundcloud.com/vincentbrennan
If your interested get in touch, i'm looking forward to working with you all! :)
www.soundcloud.com/vincentbrennan

¸,.‹°´˜`°›.,¸¸,.‹°´˜`°›.,¸¸,.‹°´˜`°›.,¸

Telefunkin
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Cue collaborators Pop/EDM/HipHop/Rock/Folk

Post by Telefunkin » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:53 am

Hi Vincent, I'm a Yorkshire (Sheffield-ish) fella, but probably not the collaborator you're looking for, as I'm not really leaning towards pop/edm (although a little more towards the other genres). However, you have some very impressive tracks! I particularly like the sounds on 'Heart Beat', 'Open Eyes' and 'Tropical Love'. I'd be very interested to know what synths you're using for those, and what you use to generate the pulsing rhythms, if you're willing to divulge your methods. Thanks for anything you're happy to share. :)

P.S. Good luck finding a partner.
Graham (UK). Still composing a little faster than decomposing, and 100% HI.

Strummerpdx

Post by Strummerpdx » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:45 am

Hi Vincent,

I'd be interested in collaborating on some cues.

Here's some of my tracks.

doncollinsmusic.com

Thanks,
Don

VincentBrennan

Post by VincentBrennan » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:13 am

Telefunkin wrote:Hi Vincent, I'm a Yorkshire (Sheffield-ish) fella, but probably not the collaborator you're looking for, as I'm not really leaning towards pop/edm (although a little more towards the other genres). However, you have some very impressive tracks! I particularly like the sounds on 'Heart Beat', 'Open Eyes' and 'Tropical Love'. I'd be very interested to know what synths you're using for those, and what you use to generate the pulsing rhythms, if you're willing to divulge your methods. Thanks for anything you're happy to share. :)

P.S. Good luck finding a partner.
Hey Graham, I was in Sheffield the other day for the first time, I liked the place. It reminded me a little of home (Wales) although i'm living near Bournemouth at the moment and its lovely here too. I use Nexus synth and i'll also load my voice or a live recorded instrument into a sample player and use that as a synth too if I think it needs more texture. If your considering contemporary electronic elements in your music Nexus is a really good investment. The rhythms I play in on a ROKU guitar midi controller and sometimes on a midi keyboard, although i'm much more familiar with a fretboard so generally the ROKU these days. I hope that answered your questions because i'm not sure what you mean with the pulsing rhythms, although happy to answer that if I haven't already. Do you have a link to any of your stuff? I'm also going to be making Rock, Acoustic, Dramedy Cues etc so perhaps we could collar on a different genre :)

VincentBrennan

Post by VincentBrennan » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:29 am

Strummerpdx wrote:Hi Vincent,

I'd be interested in collaborating on some cues.

Here's some of my tracks.

doncollinsmusic.com

Thanks,
Don
Hey Don, I'd be up for collaborating. You've got a diverse collection of good sounding music there :) I've just followed you on Soundcloud!

Telefunkin
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by Telefunkin » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:09 am

Hi Vincent,
Sheffield's OK, but you have to get well away from it to the peak district to see the best of the area. Chatsworth is incredible.
I'm very fond of the Bournemouth region though. My wife and I will be staying at Canford for a few days in July.
I worked in the steel industry, so spent time in rainy Port Talbot. :)

Thanks for the tips on your sound sources, although I'll need to read them carefully again to make sure I understand :). My Taxi page has some of my submissions on it at
https://www.taxi.com/GrahamAndrews
You're welcome to PM me if anything strikes a chord.
Graham (UK). Still composing a little faster than decomposing, and 100% HI.

Strummerpdx

Post by Strummerpdx » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:56 am

Vincent - sent you a PM.

Don