How do you add an avatar to profile?

Before you rant, READ THIS!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Nightwolf

Re: How do you add an avatar to profile?

Post by Nightwolf » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:00 am

I was struggling with this too, but just found a simple way to add the avatar. I right clicked on a picture from my Taxi homepage. (Copy image location). Then I went to the control panel and dropped in the URL. The first time it didn't take, and said the avatar was bigger that the 90 x 90 pixel max. So I entered 90 and 90 under the manual field, and dropped in the URL again. This time it worked perfectly. I hope this helps somebody. I have been here a week, and am glad to have finally figured that one out.

WeWillWriteUaSong
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by WeWillWriteUaSong » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:32 am

I used the above method and it worked GREAT for months! until yesterday that is. Yesterday my profile picture disappeared and even adding another one says it works but doesnt show the image now. Any ideas?
Marcus aka CaiNo

"Those with evil intentions or contentious thoughts are instantly vanquished. The Art of Peace is invincible because it contends with nothing."

http://www.taxi.com/wewillwriteuasong
http://www.soundcloud.com/wewillwriteuasong

stevetwosheds
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by stevetwosheds » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:24 am

I appreciate this help too as I struggle with the smallest things like this - Not tried it yet, not sure whether I want my ugly face on show, a picture of two sheds or whatever - But thanks.

Steve