Indian Pop Video Game Forward

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Danny
Impressive
Impressive

Indian Pop Video Game Forward

Post by Danny » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:29 pm

$2000.00 license fee?. :D :D :D I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed for this one.

https://soundcloud.com/funkstation-stud ... bombay-bop

Y161224IP

Several High-Energy, INDIAN POP SONGS or INSTRUMENTALS are needed for a bunch of $2,000, NON-Exclusive, Direct-to-Music Supervisor placements in a Fitness-based Video Game by a AAA Game Developer. They’re looking for compelling, Up-Tempo “Bollywood-style” Pop Songs OR Instrumentals that could be heard on playlists with artists like, (but not limited to) PBN, Angrej Ali, Panjabi Hit Squad ft. Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, etc., etc., etc. Please listen to the following songs to get in the general ballpark of what this Music Supervisor needs: “Ik Vari” by PBN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb_0_QS1-6w “Phattey Chakk (Ik Din)” by Angrej Ali: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dY5VXun7Vk “Dil Mera” by Panjabi Hit Squad ft. Rahat Fateh Ali Khan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDfJ9iXNz2Q Note: Even though the references had vocals in them, this Music Supervisor is looking for Songs and/or Instrumentals. Submit well-crafted, high-energy Songs or Instrumentals with infectious melodies and rhythms, some authentic-sounding Indian instruments, with some tasteful, modern, electronic elements. If you’re submitting songs with Hindi Vocals, the Music Supervisor and the Video Game Company will love you for it! We know that not many people will have authentic Hindi Vocals, and that’s why they will also accept Instrumentals for this genre! Your Songs and/or Instrumentals should be full-length -- in the 3 to 4 minute ballpark. Good edit points and Non-Faded/Buttoned endings will work best for this pitch. Please do NOT copy or rip off the referenced artists in any way, shape, or form. Use them as a general guide for tempo, tone, and overall vibe. Broadcast Quality is needed (great sounding home recordings are fine). Do NOT copy or rip off the referenced songs in any way, shape, or form. Use them only as a general guide for tempo, tone, and overall vibe. Broadcast Quality is needed (great sounding home recordings are fine). The estimated license fee for this placement is $2,000, All-Inclusive per Song or Instrumental, for 5 Years. You’ll get the entire fee, no publisher splits! The deal is NON-Exclusive, but you can’t license the same track for other video games during the contract period. You CAN still license it for other media like TV, Film, and Commercials! You must own or control the Master and Copyright to pitch for this. All submissions will be screened on a Yes/No basis by a TAXI screener handpicked by the Video Game Company! No full critiques. Please submit 1-3 Songs online or per CD. All submissions will be screened on a Yes/No basis - No full critiques. Submissions must be received no later than 11:59PM (PST), on Saturday, December 24th, 2016.TAXI #Y161224IP

artturner
Impressive
Impressive

Re: Indian Pop Video Game Forward

Post by artturner » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:08 pm

Sounds like you nailed the style, good luck on getting the $2k placement!

Danny
Impressive
Impressive

Post by Danny » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:24 pm

Thanks Art,

I'm always up for a challenge! :D :D :D

Telefunkin
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by Telefunkin » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:01 am

Sounds good to me Danny. Fingers crossed for the £$2k. :)
Last edited by Telefunkin on Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Graham (UK). Still composing a little faster than decomposing, and 100% HI.

josephporcelli
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by josephporcelli » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:33 am

Right on the money. Congrats!!

Joe Porcelli

Danny
Impressive
Impressive

Post by Danny » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:15 am

Thanks for the kind words Folks :D .

Fingers crossed!

SteveC
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by SteveC » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:16 am

Hi Danny,

congrats on the forward, spot on!

cheers

st

mobster85
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by mobster85 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:20 am

Very nice Danny. What did u use for the female voice. I am diggin this. congratulations and good luck.

Danny
Impressive
Impressive

Post by Danny » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:38 pm

Thanks Guys,

Yes. Although I am not a big fan of East West stuff, I did use Voices Of Passion for the female chant.

I couldn't get a female singer to my studio for a 4 second take :D :D :D :D .