Just a request.

A cozy place to hang out and discuss all things music.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

walter529
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: Just a request.

Post by walter529 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:41 pm

The new glasses are great. The fella at the desk asked me to try them on, and "WOW". So, I only have one wife, one dog and one car!! Not that I could handle another wife :roll: . Man, I could actually see. Helped my driving, too. HELPED. I noticed today, I tend to veer off the right side of the road. I was driving to kinda get some alone time. Went to Dairy Queen & got their new Blizzard. Ooey-Gooey Brownie? It was worth the drive. I tried to drive & get some chow tonight, too. I'm alive and fine. Probably not the best idea, tho. I can't see well at night any more, even with glasses. I sure don't wanna hurt anyone else.
I have an appt. w/ the endocrinologist Mon. or Tues.. Good idea, since this stuff in my head messes up my happy hormones. I tend to have some pretty wicked/stupid bouts w/ depression. I say stupid cuz I have idiotic thoughts like, "If I didn't wake up tomorrow, that'd teach them a lesson". DUH! I wouldn't be here to see the results. At least I'm smart enough to think that.
I gotta think about bed. Got church in the AM. I do love our church. :D

walter529
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by walter529 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:21 pm

Wow!! Has it really been that long? Well, saw the oncologist Monday. Our local hospital doesn't like sending anything any where close to the Asheville hospital. Don't like the competition.. Here's a clue, "IMPROVE!!". The only reason I go there for imaging is it's at least 25 miles closer one way. Means I can drive and not saddle my bride w/ hauling my butt back and forth.
Doc said all's stable, once he got the report. They told us he's retiring yr's end, let us know about his replacement and lined me up for another MRI in Jan.. WHEW!!
Here's the hitch. We forgot to pick up my prescription for fentanyl, controlled substance, that day, Friday. WE WERE THERE!!! I had used my last, 72 hr patch that AM. So, Monday, I looked up for protection, and drove to the doc's office, picked up the prescrip, went back to the pharmacy, had it filled, stopped at the florist's :D , stumbled up the steps, made it in the back door...,Alive, and said howdy to our pooch, Benji. I normally won't drive that distance due to the risk of hurting someone else, med's side effects. But, I'm sick and tired of my bride dragging me everywhere. I LOVE that gal, and have had it being responsible for putting age on her sweet frame cuz she lacks rest w/ me needing transportation beyond the town boundaries. I made it home safe and sound and didn't have a wreck. Got her some roses to say how much she means to me and how much I appreciate her. I'm here, breathin' and didn't kill anybody. All's good. :)

walter529
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by walter529 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:40 pm

Have a song we think's pretty good. Bluesy. But, can't get any action in here. Any ideas?

charlie2
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by charlie2 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:03 pm

Hi my friend

You're on my prayers
Success is failure analyzed

Sometimes the truth feels good. Sometimes bad. But it's always good for us.

The world's greatest music was written without the technology we have today.

Http://www.charlescaputo.com

Http://www.taxi.com/charlescaputo