Pop Writer/Artist looking for Serious Collaborator

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

epister

Pop Writer/Artist looking for Serious Collaborator

Post by epister » Tue May 02, 2006 5:57 pm

Hey everybody,I'm an experienced pop/AOC songwriter and singer living in Vancouver, BC, and am looking for a collaborator partner with great pop sensibilities and an ear for a hook to make a serious attempt at writing commercial hits. I've had some of my work published in the past with both a Nashville and Canadian publisher, but haven't had made the great leap from that to getting a cut yet.I've re-committed myself to writing now, and would like to find somebody with a similar passion so we could compliment each other and create something musically magical, and of course successful!My main musical influences these days are Daniel Powter, Diane Warren, Rob Thomas, Howie Day, Elton, Train, and some Top 40 Brittany/Aguelera'esque writers.Do you think we might mesh? Please drop me a line at info@eliotpister.com. Here's a couple of sample tracks I've recently wrote and produced: http://www.eliotpister.com/playlist/Get ... at_Way.m3u Please give me a shout if you'd like to talk further about collaborating on something at info@eliotpister.com. Cheers, Eliot Pisterwww.eliotpister.comVancouver, BC, Canada

hummingbird
Total Pro
Total Pro

Re: Pop Writer/Artist looking for Serious Collabor

Post by hummingbird » Tue May 02, 2006 6:55 pm

Hey Eliot, welcome aboard! Nice to see someone here from my neighbourhood!cheersHummin'bird
"As we are creative beings, our lives become our works of art." (Julia Cameron)

Shy Singer-Songwriter Blog

Vikki Flawith Music Website

fwrunner

Re: Pop Writer/Artist looking for Serious Collaborator

Post by fwrunner » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:38 pm

Hi Eliot,

I'm a muti-genre songwriter looking for collaborations with talented singers/musicians.
I have a Song Promoter promoting my songs in Nashville, UK & Europe.

Here's my Revebnation link to check out my songs & songwriting style:
Kevin Nevel Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos - ReverbNation
www.reverbnation.com/httpcdbabycomcdkevinnevel

If you'd like to create great hit songs together e-mail me at: kevinnevel4@gmail.com

-Kevin

"Great songs only come from the heart"