Talk about the rally here.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

bmete
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Join me for my Driver's Ed Class!

Post by bmete » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:14 pm

Hi,
I'll be teaching a Driver's ED course again this year on Saturday November 5th @ 2:30 in the O'Hare Room.... I look forward to seeing you there.
The title is
The Pursuit of Excellence- Determining winners from Others!
This class will illustrate the traits and qualities that separate Winners from all others. We will discuss topics such as: Fear of Risk, Failure and Criticism, Making Commitments, Fear of Change, Problem Solving, Setting Goals, Dealing with Feedback, and Doing a Personal Inventory. The topics above will be demonstrated using examples from the sports and music industry. The class is fast paced and entertaining. Attendees will come away with a positive attitude toward work, their craft and their daily life.

It will be action packed and a lot of fun!
https://www.facebook.com/events/657368387773805/

Bob

Lawrence

Re: Join me for my Driver's Ed Class!

Post by Lawrence » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:24 pm

Thank you Bob. I personally think a course that helps jump-start personal development is essential to someone who wants to be a self-employed musician & an entrepreneur in general. Believe me when I say that I wish I had taken these topics more seriously earlier on in life.
bmete wrote:Hi,
I'll be teaching a Driver's ED course again this year on Saturday November 5th @ 2:30 in the O'Hare Room.... I look forward to seeing you there.
The title is
The Pursuit of Excellence- Determining winners from Others!
This class will illustrate the traits and qualities that separate Winners from all others. We will discuss topics such as: Fear of Risk, Failure and Criticism, Making Commitments, Fear of Change, Problem Solving, Setting Goals, Dealing with Feedback, and Doing a Personal Inventory. The topics above will be demonstrated using examples from the sports and music industry. The class is fast paced and entertaining. Attendees will come away with a positive attitude toward work, their craft and their daily life.

It will be action packed and a lot of fun!
https://www.facebook.com/events/657368387773805/

Bob