I'm a top liner seeking co-producer collaborator

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

LesSampou
Impressive
Impressive

I'm a top liner seeking co-producer collaborator

Post by LesSampou » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:32 am

Seeking collaborators with strength in building tracks for vocals/songs who has had placement success in Film, TV, Games, Talent preferably with contacts beyond taxi placements. I am co-writing steadily with a few core folks, a couple of whom I found here. Guitarist Americana Alt Rock writer preferred, but all talent welcome.

You can check out my web site http://www.LesSampouMusic.com for better idea of the variety of genres I write and sing. I mainly do top line: melody/vocals/lyrics but also contribute arrangement ideas.

Thanks!

ShadowChasersMusic
Active
Active

Re: I'm a top liner seeking co-producer collaborator

Post by ShadowChasersMusic » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:47 pm

What kind of tracks do you need? We do everything from rhythm section to orchestral ;) www.shadowchasersmusic.com

NaeDae
Impressive
Impressive

Re: I'm a top liner seeking co-producer collaborator

Post by NaeDae » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:08 pm

LesSampou wrote:Seeking collaborators with strength in building tracks for vocals/songs who has had placement success in Film, TV, Games, Talent preferably with contacts beyond taxi placements. I am co-writing steadily with a few core folks, a couple of whom I found here. Guitarist Americana Alt Rock writer preferred, but all talent welcome.

You can check out my web site http://www.LesSampouMusic.com for better idea of the variety of genres I write and sing. I mainly do top line: melody/vocals/lyrics but also contribute arrangement ideas.

Thanks!
As someone in your shoes, I'd suggest buying instrumentals from whatever producer suits your genre. You'd be surprised how cheap some can be. Start by searching youtube for "_ type beat" and go from there.

If you need someone to just do the vocal mixing I'd help you out.