Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

melodymessiah
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

collab on pop song for major record label

Post by melodymessiah » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:57 pm

hi.

i'm seeking a highly skilled producer with access to singer(s) for the listing below, for any of the 4 tracks on top of my soundcloud page:
https://soundcloud.com/songshine
(lyrics under each track)

please respond to: paulbmusic@gmx.com

thanks.
paul b. nygård

CONTEMPORARY POP SONGS with Male or Female Vocals are needed by a Major Record Label for a Chart Topping, multiple Award-Winning DJ that’s working on a brand new record. Give them radio-worthy, Mid-to-Up-Tempo Songs that could be found on the same playlist as acts like Calvin Harris, DJ Snake, Major Lazer, etc., etc., etc. Please listen to the references below to get yourself in the general stylistic ballpark:

“This Is What You Came For” by Calvin Harris ft. Rihanna

“Let Me Love You” by DJ Snake ft. Justin Bieber

“Lean On” by Major Lazer & DJ Snake ft. MO

Please submit fresh Pop songs that have plenty of rhythmic and melodic ear-candy. Your submission should have a solid song structure with engaging lyrics and a catchy chorus that pops out and sticks with the listener. Your production and recording quality needs to be clean, clear, well balanced. Your production and recording quality needs to be competitive enough to get them excited about cutting your song. Please submit one to three Songs online or per CD, include lyrics. All submissions will be screened on a Yes/No basis - No full critiques. Submissions must be received no later than 11:59PM (PST), on Monday, March 20th, 2017. TAXI #Y170320CP