Alternative to Ustream "Chat"?

Hang with your friends from the TAXI TV Chat Room and discuss the episodes

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

thegajman
Impressive
Impressive

Alternative to Ustream "Chat"?

Post by thegajman » Mon May 01, 2017 10:20 pm

Apologies if this has been asked before..

I love watching the Taxi TV episodes live .. which in Australia, happens to be during work hours ..

Network restrictions in my work place stop the "chat" option from working on Ustream which makes it pretty hard to ever ask a question during the live show.

Would Taxi consider an alternative way of posting questions? .. eg. through Facebook (live shows can stream through there these days with a chat facility that works really well btw), or even something as simple as a tvlive@taxi.com email address people can submit questions to? - I know it wouldn't make sense for Michael to have to keep checking multiple sources for questions during the show, but if there was just one extra way to submit "live" questions it would be great!

hummingbird
Total Pro
Total Pro

Re: Alternative to Ustream "Chat"?

Post by hummingbird » Tue May 02, 2017 1:36 am

We're often asked to post our questions on TAXI's facebook prior to the show - perhaps they could be posted here in the TAXI TV section? The questions scroll by so quickly in the ustream chat... but I think Michael needs to keep it simple as he manages the show live.
"As we are creative beings, our lives become our works of art." (Julia Cameron)

Shy Singer-Songwriter Blog

Vikki Flawith Music Website

thegajman
Impressive
Impressive

Re: Alternative to Ustream "Chat"?

Post by thegajman » Tue May 02, 2017 1:53 am

True. Although comments to the Facebook page posts do have a tendency to get lost in space. :lol: