Room Share!

From the desk of Michael Laskow.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Suzy

Room Share!

Post by Suzy » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:13 am

Hey guys,

I just booked my stay Thursday to Sunday and am looking for a roommate to split the cost with me for one or all three of the nights.

I am a 30 yr old Canadian female. I am a quiet, clean and respectful roommate. I will likely be out socializing in the evenings, but I am not interested in hosting after-parties in the room or being noisy at night. I promise to be very quiet if you're asleep!

The ideal roommate would have a similar attitude, and I'm hoping for a female if possible!

Thanks so much.
See you guys soon!
Suzy

SteveK
Active
Active

Re: Room Share!

Post by SteveK » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:32 pm

Hi Suzy,
I have a room registered at the Westin for November 3, 4, and 5. This will be my 3rd consecutive year attending the TAXI Road Rally! I always request a fairly quiet room which is separate from elevator noise and away from the airport side. It is a room with two queen sized beds.

The room has the TAXI Road Rally discount. The total cost for the room, including taxes, is $461.92 for Nov. 3, 4, and 5. The Westin usually lets me check out as late as 3 pm on Sunday. Then I usually have my suitcase retained by the Westin staff in the lobby when I want to attend the TAXI closing events on Sunday.

Every year, I find a nice person to split costs for the room. Again, the total cost including taxes, is $461.92 for Nov. 3, 4, and 5. It is great to split the costs with a TAXI member and splitting the costs comes to exactly $230.96 for each person. I just made a phone call to the Westin to confirm the cancellation policy is one week prior to the event. That day would be Oct. 27th by 5 pm, or they charge $133.

Suzy, I would be happy to share this room or the room you have booked with the Westin. You may see reviews about me on my website www.PianoGuitarVocal.com and I hope to communicate with you soon. And... I cannot wait for the TAXI Road Rally!

Steven Bruce
Phone (619) 437-1553
Email: PianoGuitarVocal@gmail.com