Songwriter/Producer Seeking Creative Pop Lyricist

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

dejalive

Songwriter/Producer Seeking Creative Pop Lyricist

Post by dejalive » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:11 pm

Hi guys!

My name is Greg, I'm a pop and rock songwriter/producer/multi-instrumentalist in central NJ. I'm looking to co-write with a pop lyricist to make songs aimed at a top 40 demographic.

I'm seeking somebody motivated who takes their career seriously and can provide material that's creative, interesting, and memorable. Must be versatile, capable of writing anything in the range of casual, cool, clever and relatable lyrics about life (i.e. - "Tick Tock" by Kesha, "Just The Way You Are" by Bruno Mars) to risque and suggestive ("S&M" and "Shut Up and Drive" by Rihanna, "California Gurls" by Katy Perry) to poetic and out-of-the-box ("Some Nights" by fun., "Locked Out of Heaven" by Bruno Mars, "We Found Love" by Rihanna).

Samples of my work can be found on the link to my page in my signature below. I wrote and produced all of those tracks. Though they're mostly rock, you can reference "Steady Me" and "Light at the End of the Tunnel" for full pop songs and "Haunted" and "Lightning" for pop instrumentals.

Email me or respond to this message if you're interested. Thanks, and let's make some hits!

templar77

Re: Songwriter/Producer Seeking Creative Pop Lyricist

Post by templar77 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:24 am

Hey Greg, i've posted two lyrics over in lyric lovers. You'll find them under Templar77. If you get time take a look and let me know what you think? I'm based in the UK,not sure if this would be a problem? i did post on collaboration corner but for some reason it's dissapeared! you'll have to get back to me here for the moment while i try sort out whats going on regarding my post. Thanks. Steve.

templar77

Post by templar77 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:07 pm

Hi Greg,just sent you an E-mail,any questions drop me a line,i will have a listen to your work when i get my pc sorted,it's not letting me at the moment.
Good luck,looking forward hopefuly to working with you.

Thanks.
Steve.

smam60
Active
Active

Post by smam60 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:14 pm

Hi Greg. I have written about 30 or so lyrics and am looking for a landing spot.You can see 3 of my lyrics on lyric lovers forum under smam60. the 3 lyrics are CHEWS NAILS FOR FUN and THROW THIS WOLD A CURVE and CONFEDERATE KIN. If you get a chance please look at my lyrics under smam60 on the lyric lovers forum. Thanks Greg

jakyla
Active
Active

Post by jakyla » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:00 am

Hi greg,

I hv posted some lyrics on Taxi under the name jakyla. U might b interested as they r pretty diverse.
U sound like just the type of person I'm looking to work with

If u r interested I can be reached here or at jakyla@northrock.bm