First year as member. First year at the Rally.

From the desk of Michael Laskow.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Mjsantiago

First year as member. First year at the Rally.

Post by Mjsantiago » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:24 pm

Had NO idea what to expect when I signed up after attending ASCAP this spring. Had never thought of film, TV, cues, etc. Attended the Rally to learn how to decipher those listings and learned a whole lot more than that! Really beneficial from the engineering to the business side. Appreciate the emphasis on reality! Have been a member for a bit over 6 months. Have had several returns (the learning curve) and two forwards. Whether anything comes of it or not - beats a return! Regardless of potentials from forwards, the Rally was certainly worth the trip from Hawaii. Got a lot of solid information from many angles and it is back to the studio to put it in practice!

Pacificpop.com

AlexanderFox
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: First year as member. First year at the Rally.

Post by AlexanderFox » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:19 pm

I'm right there with you! It was my first Rally too, and it was game-changing. So much information, so many new friends and such an inspiration.
Alexander Fox
Your Latin music guy

http://www.alexanderfoxmusic.com

admin
Site Admin

Re: First year as member. First year at the Rally.

Post by admin » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:04 am

I'm glad you both came and enjoyed it. You probably increased your chances of success a great deal, and shortened your timeline in achieving it. I know it's a leap of faith for first timers to come to the Rally. Is it hype, or is ti really that great? Now you know, and I'm certain you'll benefit from taking that leap. Thanks for trusting us and your fellow members.

Best,
Michael