Reference suggestions for Listing S140212HH

Feedback on Taxi's current listings.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

kyleblaque

Reference suggestions for Listing S140212HH

Post by kyleblaque » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:19 am

Hello,

Does anybody have any suggested songs or tracks that would fit into this listing? I'm starting to realize that my lack of watching TV is starting to hurt me in this endeavor with Taxi. I know Taxi normally has references if they receive any, so I thought maybe some people around here would have some good suggestions of songs they know from TV that may fit.

Here is the listing:
CONTEMPORARY, ENERGETIC, HIP HOP INSTRUMENTALS are needed by a Music Production Company pitching for a commercial placement. They're looking for relatively fast paced Instrumental Tracks that sound like they're what you'd typically hear in TV commercials. Submit tracks that are full of energy, and embody the feeling you get right before you sink the three-point bucket! Mid-to-Up Tempo Instrumentals only! You must own or control 100% of the Master and Copyright. Do not submit any material with unauthorized samples of other artists' songs, sounds, or any other form of media. This is a Direct-to-Music Supervisor placement, so you'll keep 100% of all your Master and Copyright, plus 100% of any applicable creative fees and performance royalties! Broadcast quality is needed (great home recordings are fine). Please submit one to three Instrumentals online or per CD. All submissions will be screened and critiqued by TAXI and must be received no later than Wednesday, February 12, 2014.

Thanks,
Chuck