Feedback on Taxi's current listings.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

JonBHC
Active
Active

REALITY TV-STYLE UNDERSCORE INSTRUMENTALS

Post by JonBHC » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:01 am

Hey everyone

Started this one, used a scene from one of those whacky shows for reference. I'm determined to get some forwards on the orchestral/cinematic stuff this year, any tips anyone has will be greatly appreciated.

https://soundcloud.com/jon-browning-bhc/tempestmix

REALITY TV-STYLE UNDERSCORE INSTRUMENTALS that you'd hear during the tension-filled catfights on shows like Vanderpump Rules, Real Housewives, Blood Sweat and Heels, etc.
They're hunting for Instrumentals that have a someone's-about-to-take-their-stiletto-off kind of vibe! Your submissions need to have dramatic builds that lead into epic percussive elements delivering a sonic bed of uneasy anticipation.

Thanks

jb

brianleewheat
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: REALITY TV-STYLE UNDERSCORE INSTRUMENTALS

Post by brianleewheat » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:57 pm

I think this is on track. It does a great job of a build up. I wonder if it needs a more aggressive third act ending as a backdrop to when the girls are actually pulling hair and kicking?

JonBHC
Active
Active

Re: REALITY TV-STYLE UNDERSCORE INSTRUMENTALS

Post by JonBHC » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:16 pm

Hey Brian

Thanks for listening and commenting. Due to having limited time I ended up keeping it short and using the first section to make a button ending. I re-write a lot and will probably add a third part like you suggested.

Thanks

Jon