Where is that darn plane?

A cozy place to hang out and discuss all things music.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

davekershaw
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Where is that darn plane?

Post by davekershaw » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:26 am

2lane wrote:
davekershaw wrote:Well, I guess the fact that credit cards taken from victims bodies have been used shows the kind of people we're dealing with. Absolutely sickening!
THIS MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL!!! :evil: :evil:
Absolute slobs, creeps and thugs!

How about the poor woman who lost her brother and stepsister on the other flight, and now lost a stepdaughter on this one.......very sad!
Yes, terrible!

Len911
Total Pro
Total Pro

Post by Len911 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:58 pm

War is terrible period. I know this incident will get more press than other incidents, though it doesn't seem the plane was targeted because it was a civilian plane but rather because someone screwed up, doesn't justify it though it was probably an accident. Is it really worse than firing on a beach that presumably would be occupied by civilians and then killing children on that beach?? Or a drone bombing in a civilian neighborhood?? It's crazy how we teach children to resolve conflicts peacefully while the adults use violence on impulse and only as the last resort when it doesn't work to resolve their conflicts peacefully. :|
https://soundcloud.com/huck-sawyer-finn
Not an expert on contemporary music

2lane
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by 2lane » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:58 pm

Len911 wrote:War is terrible period. I know this incident will get more press than other incidents, though it doesn't seem the plane was targeted because it was a civilian plane but rather because someone screwed up, doesn't justify it though it was probably an accident. Is it really worse than firing on a beach that presumably would be occupied by civilians and then killing children on that beach?? Or a drone bombing in a civilian neighborhood?? It's crazy how we teach children to resolve conflicts peacefully while the adults use violence on impulse and only as the last resort when it doesn't work to resolve their conflicts peacefully. :|
Seems there hasn't been a war won since WW2!
All since have just been bad choices, theater, and just plain stupid.
Worse, how can it be worse...Jehova Jehova Jehova