please post (links to) your work!!

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

melodymessiah
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

please post (links to) your work!!

Post by melodymessiah » Sun May 18, 2014 3:40 pm

i've wanted to say this for a long time; when you're looking for collabs, whether you write lyrics, melodies, beats or whatever, please post your work (or a link) so we can check it out right away. don't make us request it. i know many do this, but too many don't. doing it will probably inrease your chances for respons. thanks 8-)

dynamicalan
Impressive
Impressive

Re: please post (links to) your work!!

Post by dynamicalan » Sun May 18, 2014 8:56 pm

Hello,

stuff I have written with co-writers can't be posted because they are co-property of the collaborator but what work I can post is on my page www.taxi.com/dynamicalan
Dynamic Alan Publishing, BMI

AmandaJane
Impressive
Impressive

Post by AmandaJane » Mon May 19, 2014 6:36 pm

I've just started working on a website to use as an online 'calling card' or 'business card' for my mainly lyric writing work http://amandajanderson.com/

However, I have just selected certain songs to be on the Music Page there, but there are a few more on SoundCloud - question, should I have a lot more actually on my website, or should I leave it as is with the SC links on all pages ?

http://amandajanderson.com/home
https://soundcloud.com/amanda-jane-anderson-1

Thanks for any input/ideas

Amanda
Sláinte, Amanda

Amanda Jane West - Lyricist | SoundCloud | My Website |

dynamicalan
Impressive
Impressive

Post by dynamicalan » Wed May 21, 2014 9:21 am

I always write music to lyrics so I never want lyrics set to music. I was reading this and to tell you the truth I don't understand what I was trying to say. However, I just want to say that what I set varies greatly from one lyric sheet to another and the personality yours writes with can change what is written. So, what I'm saying is; what I have written is no indication of what I may do because I always start with a lyric sheet. I don't have a co-writer and I'm not really asking for one because everyone will look to see if there writing up and if they are not then they won't every do anything or will start such a relationship. If we could ever realize that writing is not about good or bad it's just about you then more teams would be made and more writing would get done.

I don't have any ideas along the way and I am not motivated to do any writing but I am interested in and studying voice that that is a great experience.
Dynamic Alan Publishing, BMI