New age pianists?

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

daveydad
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

New age pianists?

Post by daveydad » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:05 am

This listing looks soooo similar to one from last Oct; I had one song forwarded back then but never heard a thing. Wondering if anyone here ever got signed to a label deal like this?

NEW LISTING -- NEW AGE SOLO PIANISTS are needed by a well-respected Independent New Age Record Label that's expanding their roster of extremely talented artists. They're looking for Pianists that would appeal to the fans of Brian Crain, Yanni, Omar Akram, etc. Down-to-Mid-Tempo pieces will work best for this pitch. Quoting the source: "I need pianists with obvious composition skills, and an
original sound that's all their own." Moods can range from romantic to inspirational to melancholy, etc., as long as your piece delivers a mellow New Age sound that would appeal to fans of the referenced
artists. Pieces recorded on real pianos are strongly preferred. If you're using samples, they need to be really great sounding, and indistinguishable from the real thing. Minimal accompaniment is okay,
but the main focus should be on the piano. Please submit two to three Instrumentals online or per CD, include photo, and bio. All submissions will be screened on a Yes/No basis - No full critiques.
Submissions must be received no later than Monday, July 28, 2014. TAXI # Y140728SP

HectorRContreras
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: New age pianists?

Post by HectorRContreras » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:14 am

Yes I do remember this Listing from last October, dear David.