Thanks to all of you:)

Liked your review? Rave about it! Hated it, let us know!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Tore
Impressive
Impressive

Thanks to all of you:)

Post by Tore » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:01 pm

Thanks #132 for very good advice about my lyrics, and comparsion to 10CC.
Thanks #169 for giving me very constructive feedback on my song "Forever".
Thanks #372 for a very nice review for my song "Loved" three nines, you almost made me cry you know:)it still does when i think of it:) That song means a lot to me. It was the second song i ever wrote and i did that on a cheap keyboard, mixcraft and a mic that costs 25 dollar. You also gave me advice on my lyrics, thanks:)
Thanks #79 for a nice review for my song "I could loose myself" you made me team up with a lyrist from US, ill appericate that you liked the song and was thoroughly when you listen.
Thanks #95 for a very good review of my song "Cold Wintersday" and tips on how to do the vocals.
Thanks #169 for a constructive and positiv review of my song"Another Place" you mentioned Pink Floyd, and thats good:) Thanks
Thanks #315 for a very constructive review of my song "Just a kid like me" I have learned from all the review that universal lyrics are what you guys looking for. And this lyrics is both brutal and personal
I understand that this dosent work, it is to specific. But just so you know 315 i write songs to entertain:)
Thanks #339 for a nice review and to point out the intro issues and take another look at the lyrics.
Thanks #310 for a fantastic review of my song "Shadow" this time the lyrics got an eight, wow i needed that one:) you also suggested some minor, but important things about the lyrics and production.
Thanks #312 for good review of my song "reasons" i totally understand and agree. You gave me six and im pleased with that. This is not my best song at all:)
Thanks again #312 for another good review og the song "good to me" this is a good example of how a song could go from great! to just ok when we just tweaking and turing everything around cause we just dont think it sound good enough. We spent about 6 month with the sound after the recording. This was not in a pro studio, but much better than my home studio that all my other songs on this list was recorded. thanks for the wakeup call:)

This was a almost endelss post, but i really felt that i had to repond to all of you for such a great job you done. You've all helped me on the way to hit the market in the U.S.(also the screeners that respond to my songs submitted)
This is just the beginning..

niallyboy
Impressive
Impressive

Re: Thanks to all of you:)

Post by niallyboy » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:18 pm

dig your attitude.

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Re: Thanks to all of you:)

Post by Casey H » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:52 am

It's very nice and refreshing to see some appreciation for what these folks at Taxi do! 8-) :D

All of us, *myself included*, tend to get bent out of shape on returns and use lots of choice words for the screener at that moment. But it's easy to forget just how hard their job is and how important the education part of the Taxi experience is. It's not just about forward/return. It's also about learning to make our music more marketable.

I've heard of members visiting Taxi and sitting in as a mock screener for an hour just to see what it's like. I'm sure it's incredibly eye opening.

Best of luck! Your positive attitude will definitely help you on your journey!

:D Casey