Female singer/songwriter seeking multi-instrumental producer

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

girlfriendx

Female singer/songwriter seeking multi-instrumental producer

Post by girlfriendx » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:47 pm

Hi. I am looking for a multi-instrumentalist/producer to update the sound of my songs to sound more current and marketable for today's artists.

I'm an award winning songwriter looking to submit my music to major labels for artist roster consideration and licensing opportunities.

What I am looking for is someone who can take the music sketches, re-record it (by ear), update the sounds to make more current. I will provide vocals that can either be plugged into the song from your end or added to the file from mine. I'm also open to suggestions of the music - for example If you feel that it can be switched to a different genre for more marketable purposes or that another melodic line should be added (or percussion, etc..) to fill out the song, that will be considered as well. I'm open to having fun writing some great music.

This project does not offer upfront payment but I am willing to be very generous in the back end with profits should it lead to a label using the song for other artists or placement through licensing deals. For your comfort, we can agree via a contract for an arrangement of pay on the back end.

In addition, should the songs be picked up for artist consideration, I will recommend YOU as the producer and you may even receive additional work if the label chooses to work with you directly in re-recording the song to their specifications.

I have samples of my older work which may or may not be included in the future of our collaborations. This is to give you an example of my songwriting style and voice: https://soundcloud.com/ali-a-22 While this sound worked for me years ago as an independent artist, I'm looking to move away from this and create music that sounds more current and marketable. The lyrics will also be more generic to apply to more people/situations. I write for multiple genres.

My end goal is to create music for other artists or license through other avenues. I have no interest in playing live or touring.

Looking for an open minded, extremely talented person who appreciates all genres of music. Must have the capabilities to receive and upload files for our collaboration as this will be completely remote.

Please refer to me 2-3 samples of your completed work in your profile.

I have almost completed the first sketch and look forward to hearing from you!

Feel free to email me directly at shandy2000music@gmail.com

Thanks!!

Ali

p.s. - Likewise, if anyone needs a topline writer. I'm your lady :)