Songwriting, songwriters, etc

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

AndyKotz
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

DEMO SERVICES available

Post by AndyKotz » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:53 am

Hi everyone!

My name is Andy Kotz and I'm a composer. I have signed 6 deals (music libraries, publishing & production deals) in the last 2 years. Although not all of them were a direct result of a Taxi forward (2 were), I feel that Taxi is responsible for my flourishing success. I have an established career in music as a touring/recording guitarist as well as a producer in the record business when I lived in Los Angeles (1972-1997) prior to relocating to Minnesota and "semi-retiring". Well the "music mistress" won't go away, she kept knocking at my door! Now... I'm back to music... full-time again.

The music business IS a process and it is an arduous one.

With all that aside, I would like to invite anyone of you songwriter/lyricists who are in need of demo services to visit my music and website. I operate AKMusic Productions from my basement studio in Minneapolis, MN. I have composed for songwriter/lyricists from Los Angeles, CA to New York, NY, Chicago. IL to Brisbane, Australia and Dublin, Ireland to Prague of the Czech Republic. All because of the internet!
I have Skype video conferencing available which also makes it fun and easier.

I do currently have 2 active "clients" (both Taxi members) that have hired me and are VERY happy with the results (testimonials available at my website). I aim to please. I'm diligent and give the utmost attention to detail with regards to all of my productions, whether mine OR yours...

As a verifiable Taxi member... you will get a $200 discount on Full-Production rates (always)! I especially like my Taxi clients since they are professional AND courteous!

Please consider this option when you shop around for a quality demo.
My website has all the information you will need with regards to any question(s) you may have.

Please visit: AKMusic Productions

Wishing us ALL success!! -- Andy
"After silence... that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible... is music" -- Aldous Huxley

AKMusic Productions
ImageImage