Same library?

Feedback on Taxi's current listings.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

daveydad
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Same library?

Post by daveydad » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:57 pm

Boy, these two listings sure look very similar. I had a forward on the first one and am wondering if I should submit the same track to the second. Anyone know?

EPIC BATTLEFIELD ORCHESTRAL TRACKS are needed by the Owner of a very busy Music Library that's currently pitching to Movie Trailer producers. They're on the hunt for Instrumentals that could be heard in movies like Gladiator, Prince of Persia, The Avengers, etc. Submit big, bombastic Instrumentals that make you feel like running into a battlefield alongside Russell Crowe. Driving Instrumentals that get the adrenaline pumping are just what they need for this one. Steer clear of anything that sounds dated, stiff, or MIDI-driven. This Library offers a NON-EXCLUSIVE, 50/50 split. You'll get 50% of the sync fee and 100% of the Writer's share. They'll get 50% of the sync fee and 100% of the Publishing. You must own or control 100% of the Master and Copyright. Broadcast quality is needed (great sounding home recordings are fine). Please submit one to three Songs online or per CD, include lyrics. All submissions will be screened on a Yes/No basis - No full critiques. Submissions must be received no later than Monday, June 30, 2014. TAXI #Y140630OT

EPIC, ANCIENT BATTLE-INSPIRED ORCHESTRAL INSTRUMENTAL CUES are needed by a great Film and TV Music Licensing Company for a variety of TV placements. They're on the hunt for Instrumental Cues that could be heard on shows like Game of Thrones, Rome, Vikings, etc. Submit adrenaline fueled Mid-to-Up-Tempo cues that deliver an epic performance full of intensity. Give them big, in-your-face Instrumentals that have great builds, with epic strings, intense brass, and heart-pounding drums. They're NOT looking for any hybrid Cues for this one, so please keep your submissions authentic to those ancient periods, with great sounding samples that sound like the real thing. Please avoid anything that sounds dated or stiff. All submissions need to be at least 2 minutes in length, with great edit points and crescendos that lead to buttoned endings. Broadcast Quality is needed (great sounding home recordings are fine). This company offers a typical 50/50 NON-EXCLUSIVE deal. You must own 100% of your Master and Copyright in order to submit for this opportunity. Please submit one to three instrumental Cues online or per CD. All submissions will be screened on a Yes/No basis - No full critiques. Submissions must be received no later than Friday, August 8, 2014. TAXI #U140808IC

daveydad
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Same library?

Post by daveydad » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:59 pm

Ooops, one big difference I see is the second one wants at least 2 min tracks. Mine is only 1:15. Onward I go!

kclements
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Same library?

Post by kclements » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:07 pm

Hi

You can call Taxi and ask them if the listing is for XYZ library. They won't tell you who the listing is of course, but they will tell you who it isn't if you ask.

Cheers
kc
kayle clements

When opportunity knocks, you better be dressed and ready to go!

clementunes.com | taxi | soundcloud