A fitting farewell!!

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

HectorRContreras
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: A fitting farewell!!

Post by HectorRContreras » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:48 am

Great news dear Graham, we are glad that the Teachers Strike is over. But did they win their cause ?

AdrianaLycette
Impressive
Impressive

Post by AdrianaLycette » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:01 am

Woohoo G! Glad the strike is over!! And hopefully we'll do some more collabs here before too long. :D
Adriana

CrimsnSyrn
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by CrimsnSyrn » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:30 am

There' s nothing more annoying than having responded to a post....and the post vanishes into thin air!!!!

I said my bit 3 pages ago! But...apparently, it never got posted.... :o :( :evil:

I haven't forgotten you, my friend!!!

And G, say it isn't so???!!!!

My sympathies with the current work situation you're experiencing - I hope it get's resolved quickly...

AND...as many have pointed out Graham, - the TAXI forum is open to the public - so there's no reason, that you can't be sharing and participating as much as you like!

I hope to continue to see you around these parts - your music and talent have captivated, moved and mesmerised me, so please, don't keep it all to yourself. ;-). We've got to hear what's been cooking up your sleeves!!

So, although it sounds as though you won't be going to the RR this year, I look forward to the next time, and of course, continuing to be graced by hearing your muse spill forth in rapturous, gorgeous expressions of Grahamness. :-)

Fondly,
Juliet

Oma
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by Oma » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:19 am

I'm sure they've said it all. You don't have to go, I'm so used to seeing LRC on the forum threads. So keep posting and I'm sure sooner than later you will renew your membership. Congrats on being a teacher, I think it's a noble profession.

ronnie35
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by ronnie35 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:49 pm

I totally agree bro :) You have accomplished so much .Way more than I ever have. Hang in there . As a fellow teacher I understand been down that same road.
Ron
Chopin: "Simplicity is the highest goal, achievable when you have overcome all difficulties. After one has played a vast quantity of notes and more notes, it is simplicity that emerges as the crowning reward of art." http://www.ronschultz.org

beesea
Impressive
Impressive

Post by beesea » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:16 am

Graham! Rally won't be the same without you! I've been off of the forum for a while, so I am just reading this. Been busier learning cover songs than writing my own lately (I, too, am a broke teacher :) Gotta do what pays the bills sometimes. ). You've inspired me, and lots of others I'm sure, with your music AND valuable insight you've shared here on the forums. I hope that will continue, I'm sure it will. Good luck!

Cheers,
Bob

dougamell

Post by dougamell » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:49 am

Graham, I love your music which is why I have followed and posted comments on your soundcloud account. Please don't be a stranger. Your music is great - truly unique and quite diverse. Good luck with the strike, and I hope we keep hearing from you here - I'm sure you'll still be writing anyway :-)

Doug

https://soundcloud.com/doug-amell

LamarPecorino
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by LamarPecorino » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:18 pm

Cool song! I understand about not being able to renew a Taxi membership due to lack of funds. You were very gracious toward me when I first joined the Forum. I really appreciate it. I have just now rejoined. I hope that your job situation quickly straightens out. Stay connected.
Onward and upward!
Lamar

“We set sail on this new sea because there is new knowledge to be gained" JFK

digital1
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by digital1 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:28 pm

Glad the strike is over, Graham! I've been a teacher on the line, too, so I can definitely sympathize. Keep writing. You'll be back to speed in no time. Always enjoy listening to your music. It's sooooo good!!

Jerry

Axuel
Impressive
Impressive

Post by Axuel » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:24 am

Great one, really touching song.

Best Regards,
Axel