Not able to attend 2014 Road Rally

Talk about the rally here.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

LamarPecorino
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Not able to attend 2014 Road Rally

Post by LamarPecorino » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:59 am

Just wanted to announce that I am not able to attend this year's Road Rally :( I have cancelled my reservation at The Westin. When I made the reservation, it was the last room available with a King Size bed at the Rally rate. Hopefully my loss can be someone on the Forum's gain. I hope to be able to be there next year!
Onward and upward!
Lamar

“We set sail on this new sea because there is new knowledge to be gained" JFK

Brooke

Re: Not able to attend 2014 Road Rally

Post by Brooke » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:03 pm

Hi Lamar!

How are you? Coincidentally, I just posted here trying to see if anyone happened to have an extra ticket or guest pass. I'm a songwriter (originally from Texas, currently living in Los Angeles) with a boutique music production company based here in LA. I've heard so many amazing things about Taxi's Road Rally, and the producer/colleague I was going to attend with didn't realize he only had one guest pass and already gave it up. So, I figured I would reach out and see if anyone that couldn't go would mind sharing their unused pass with me. I love Austin, by the way. The music scene there is awesome. I'd love to hear some of your music regardless. Hope all is well, and thanks in advance!

Best,
Brooke :-)

Brooke@archetypemusicgroup.com

LamarPecorino
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Not able to attend 2014 Road Rally

Post by LamarPecorino » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:38 am

Hi Brooke:

I just spoke with Henry at Taxi. He will be contacting you via email. It looks like you will be able to go. I hope that you have a great time!

Austin is a great music town as well as my hometown. Part of the reason that I am unable to attend is that I am a working musician and was booked. Where did you live in Texas? When I was much younger, I moved from Austin to LA. It was a great learning experience.
Onward and upward!
Lamar

“We set sail on this new sea because there is new knowledge to be gained" JFK