Been Too Long

Did you get a deal through TAXI? Lets hear about it!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

kurtkreimier
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Been Too Long

Post by kurtkreimier » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:45 pm

It has been quite a long time since I have posted here, but as anticipation grows for the upcoming Taxi Road Rally, I wanted to let all of you and the fine folks at Taxi know what has been happening over the last year or so. I recently signed two songs to a highly respected non-exclusive music library. I've wanted to get into this library for a long time but gave up in 2010 after several rejections. Earlier this year I submitted three songs and they took two of them. I'm looking forward to placing more with them in the future. Earlier this year I was able to get about 20 songs placed directly into a well known production company and I've already seen placements from them on my Q1 BMI statement. I have also placed more music in a great exclusive library that I had already signed with after the 2012 Road Rally. In terms of placements, the best thing to do would be to check the photo album on my FB page. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 546&type=3 This is not an all inclusive representation of what has been happening, but it covers a lot of what I know about at this time. About half these are placements I have seen come in over the last year or so.

I feel this year has been a turning point for me. I may not be able to quit my day job until retirement age, which for me is not that far away. ;-) But I now know that if I stay focused on writing and producing more and better music, I'll have a very nice and growing stream of income once that day comes.

I'm so looking forward to seeing many of you next week. In the meantime, peace and blessings.

kclements
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Been Too Long

Post by kclements » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:22 am

Congrats Kurt.

Hope to see you at the Rally.

Cheers
kc
kayle clements

When opportunity knocks, you better be dressed and ready to go!

clementunes.com | taxi | soundcloud