True Life on MTV = True Cash for MVB!

Did you get a deal through TAXI? Lets hear about it!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

TerrellBurt
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: True Life on MTV = True Cash for MVB!

Post by TerrellBurt » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:13 am

Wow that's big! Congrats.

Joseph
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by Joseph » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:42 pm

Congratulations!

-Joseph

coolhouse912
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by coolhouse912 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:11 am

Never had a single doubt about your eventual success. You work harder & get more done than anyone I know Matt, & the quality of your work is outstanding!

Congratulations! :D
Mike
Last edited by coolhouse912 on Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Jones
ImageImage

deankripp
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by deankripp » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:23 am

Big Congrats Matt!!!

...and there will be many, many more placements to come for you.

:-)

dean k

pike
Impressive
Impressive

Post by pike » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:53 pm

Way to go Matt, keep up the great work!!! :)

1107proLLC
Impressive
Impressive

Post by 1107proLLC » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:46 pm

Congrats!! I know this is a little late, but I'm new to Taxi and I keep digging in to new sections on this forum. I checked out your Soundcloud page and your stuff is amazing! We are big fans!

All the best!
Nate
Nate "Coco" Maskeri
1107 Productions LLC (Mitch Music)
https://soundcloud.com/mitchmusicco
http://www.mitchmusic.co

ochaim
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by ochaim » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:27 am

dude! congrats on these placements!! cant believe i missed this from december.

you already know i'm a huge fan of your music matt. thanks so much for the shoutout but thats all you bro!!

VanderBoegh
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by VanderBoegh » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:15 am

Awww, thanks guys! Geez, ya'll sure revived an old thread with this one! But seriously, thanks a ton for the support and encouragement from all of you that I know personally. And for those of you I haven't met, it means a lot to hear your kind words. Soooo......

Owen - dude, you're the king of hip hop. All the time I spent listening to your SoundCloud tracks while at the gym and trying to figure this stuff out certainly had a HUGE impact. I owe you something at the next Rally. Beer, lunch, you name it!

Andy - if it weren't for your technical help, my stuff would not have progressed much past the stage of... well... total amateur hour. You've done so much for me and everybody on these forums. We oughtta nominate you for "Forum Member of the Year" (hmmmmm... maybe we should convince Michael that this is an award that should happen?!?)

Russell - the race is on! We'll count cue sheets in the registration line in November. Winner buys beers, since they'll have more money, haha. And that'll probably be you!

Dean - you are an inspiration. And your book is one that I still go back and read (although now I kinda skim to the parts I highlighted. And there are a TON of those sections!)

Mike - your brain for wild compositions always leaves me speechless. You're like Frank Zappa sometimes with your ideas. I'm in awe of how your brain can work!

Crawdaddy - if only I could play an instrument as good as you. ANY instrument. I'd settle for the recorder if I could do it with as much skill as you have!

Terrell - your productions are getting smoking good. Your time is coming. Soon.

Nate - thanks for listening and the nice comments on SoundCloud. You're waaaay farther along than I was when I joined Taxi. Looking forward to hearing more of you guys' stuff.

Peter - did you see the BSU / SDSU hoops game on Saturday? Looks like my school might finally be a contender on the court. And my boy JW3 put in like 16 points or something like that.

Cass - the CD you gave me at the Rally is amazing stuff. Hope each one of those tracks gets you & Craw some huge paychecks!

And the rest of ya's, keep after it, never stop grinding and getting better. The end of this marathon - for all of us - is still about 25 miles away!!

~~Matt

funsongs
Total Pro
Total Pro

Post by funsongs » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:29 am

VanderBoegh wrote:Awww, thanks guys! Geez, ya'll sure revived an old thread with this one! But seriously, thanks a ton for the support and encouragement from all of you that I know personally. And for those of you I haven't met, it means a lot to hear your kind words. Soooo......
Peter - did you see the BSU / SDSU hoops game on Saturday? Looks like my school might finally be a contender on the court. And my boy JW3 put in like 16 points or something like that.
~~Matt
:evil: :? :ugeek: :shock: :? 8-) ... you just had to bring that up, didn'tchya?!
I thought you said you was a football guy!! :lol: Was hoping you wouldn't notice.
Jeepers... that was a painful ending after leading most of the way. Folded like a wet taco!!
Yep... SDSU got their Ass-Techs kicked... again... by your boys in blue.
So... now we're all tied up; but will either of our teams get invited to The Dance?
It's Madness, I tellya... Madness. :? :roll:
okay... back to music-making...
Peter Rahill - aka "funsongs"
NOW, back on YouTube (2022)
https://www.youtube.com/@peterrahill9263/featured
https://soundcloud.com/funsongs-1
https://peterrahill.bandcamp.com/

“The future aint what it use to be.” - Yogi Berra