Looking to collaborate

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

DWMusic
Active
Active

Looking to collaborate

Post by DWMusic » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:43 pm

This is my first time putting myself out here for a collaboration.

I sing, write and play Lots of instruments. I also have a great home studio and can produce tracks quickly.
I'll try about anything in the quest to get more forwards from taxi and increase business opportunities.
I want to work with individuals that have that same focus and are dedicated to this craft.

Please listen to a few of my tracks and if interested, email me personally at management@danwalkermusic.com

Best Regards,
Dan Walker
Singer/Songwriter, Multi-Instrumentalist

www.danwalkermusic.com
www.soundcloud.com/danwalkermusic
www.taxi.com/danwalker

marywalk

Re: Looking to collaborate

Post by marywalk » Sun May 10, 2015 12:36 pm

Hello Dan,

My name is Mary Walker! I listened to your music and really like what I've heard. I'm new to Taxi but want to focus on a career in songwriting as well as publishing for film and tv full time. I would interested in a collaboration with you. Take a listen to my soundcloud. Let me know what you think.

JCMac

Post by JCMac » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:05 am

Hi Dan

I live just outside the city of London in the UK and write and produce from a small home studio. I grew up as a musician travelling Canada and the US and ended up here with a blues rock album I did many years ago. I left the music scene to provide for my family but now with becoming a member of Taxi would like to do some film and tv stuff.

I would like to direct you to a couple of tracks from that album as they point in the same direction as you (I think). The music was recorded in Vancouver and I worked with Alan Darby who at the time was playing with Van Morrison and Eric Clapton (he is doing the guitar work). The two tracks I think are worth considering that are up on Taxi are "200 years" and "Medicine Man". The remaining tracks are my attempts at tv and film writing ( I have some things to learn about that) but committed to getting it right.

http://www.taximusic.com/hosting/songs.php?userid=60418

Here is my sound cloud site and may I direct you to the track "Shine on you" which is also from the album.

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

I also have a lot of lyrics if needed and work from my Mac computer with logic pro x.

If you feel its worth a chat we can connect on Skype.

JC

patmac
Active
Active

Post by patmac » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:47 pm

[quote="DWMusic"]This is my first time putting myself out here for a collaboration.

I am a lyricist and looking to collaborate. Can send some samples if you wish. My only collaboration to date was with Glenn Shorrock, ex lead singer of The Little River Band. Let me know.

patmac

anthonytop40
Impressive
Impressive

Post by anthonytop40 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:31 am

Hi Dan,

Are you still in the market for collaborators?

Best

Anthony
We're All Riders On This Train