Taxi tv tonight was good

A cozy place to hang out and discuss all things music.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

LesSampou
Impressive
Impressive

Taxi tv tonight was good

Post by LesSampou » Wed May 13, 2015 7:50 pm

I signed on later, watching it after the fact, but it's good; she is honest and covers a lot of truth. I like the kind of "insider" casual factor. anyhow, still watching it so gotta go....

the1lyricistmm
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: Taxi tv tonight was good

Post by the1lyricistmm » Thu May 14, 2015 5:03 am

This episode of Taxi tv was definitely the best one so far for me. Michelle and Michael talked about a lot of things I've been doing as of late. It's easy to hear this stuff but harder to make sure I'm taking steps to make sure I'm putting in a honest days work on my music.

It was a very motivating episode. I spent a hour and half afterwards writing a poem about overcoming fear. I might check into later and see if I can make lyrics out of them.

LesSampou
Impressive
Impressive

Post by LesSampou » Sat May 16, 2015 6:19 pm

Hi Mary,
I'm glad you're motivating. me too. The episode reminded me of who I was years ago when I first started. My big goal is the technology challenge--doing my own engineering. It's really not like cooking:) though; it's a lot harder and slower. Good luck with your progress and shoot me a song link! Les

the1lyricistmm
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by the1lyricistmm » Sun May 17, 2015 5:48 am

I wish you all the best in overcoming your technology challenges. You've made it this far so I see no issues with you making it past the technology challenges you're currently having. :D Once you do, it will be another challenge you've conquered!

I'm still at the beginning stages of my journey. Hopefully, I can learn to let go and make things happen. Doubt and fear is a pain in the rear end!

Here is the link to some of my music: http://www.soundcloud.com/the1lyricistmm