Songwriter looking to collaborate!

A cozy place to hang out and discuss all things music.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

jvinatieri

Songwriter looking to collaborate!

Post by jvinatieri » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:20 am

Hello! I am new to the Taxi Forum and hoping to make some connections. I am a songwriter looking to break into the music industry and interested in collaboration. I have been writing and producing a variety of songs for various groups and genres in the past and as of recent decided to invest in a portfolio of my own to showcase my talent. You can check out some of my work here: soundcloud.com/18-iagbas. Being as I don't produce instrumentals I actually buy my own beats and then write, sing and record to these. But if there is anyone looking to have a song written to their instrumental/beat I would love discuss the possibility of collaborating.

Jenny Vinatieri

SteveJCurtis
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Songwriter looking to collaborate!

Post by SteveJCurtis » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:24 am

Hi Jenny
Welcome to the forum. I had a look at your soundcloud and you have some fabulous tracks going on there.
Best regards
Steve

larrymagee
Impressive
Impressive

Re: Songwriter looking to collaborate!

Post by larrymagee » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:19 pm

Hi Jenny - you've got some really nice songs, great voice, too. I'm not the best a the pop stuff you do but If you'd like to try some acoustic stuff like Indy, Singer-Songwriter, etc., please let me know.

I write instrumentals for Taxi listings. If you see a song with a vocal listed that you'd like to work together on, please let me know, we'd usually have about 2 - 4 weeks to get something together.

Here's a little Singer-Songwriter instrumental I just wrote today for a Taxi listing. It'll give you an idea about what I do. http://picosong.com/g7zW/

Indy, Alternative, Singer-Songwriter, Jazz, Latin, swampy Country are my genres.

Regards,

Larry