Forward for # Y150805SS

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

songmaster
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Forward for # Y150805SS

Post by songmaster » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:04 am

I woke up this morining to a forward for my song " Feels Like I'm Falling ". Thank you Scott Free and Juliet Lyons for your great work on this one. It is getting a lot of traction. The song is on my Taxi page, if anyone is interested.

Y150805SS

CONTEMPORARY, ACOUSTIC-BASED (Piano or Guitar) SINGER/SONGWRITER SONGS with Female Vocals are needed by a Top-Tier Music Licensing Company with a massive list of incredible placements in Film, TV, and Commercials. Trust us when we tell you that you want to be in this company's catalog! They're looking for solid, Down-to-Mid-Tempo Songs that could be found on the same playlist as artists Colbie Caillat, A Fine Frenzy, Christina Perri, etc., etc., etc. The mood of your songs can range from emotionally upbeat, to moody or introspective. Your vocals should be well-performed, with a believable performance that's full of personality. Songs should have inviting melodies, a cool rhythm, and a great, memorable chorus. Universal lyrics are needed, so please avoid specific names, places, dates, times, and brands. Do NOT copy or rip off the referenced artists in any way, shape, or form. Use them only as a general guide for feel, texture, tone, and vibe. Broadcast quality is needed (great sounding home recordings are fine). They're looking for songs with lyrics at this time, but they may be interested in an instrumental version if they sign your song, so please have a mix minus vocal on hand. This company offers an EXCLUSIVE deal, so please be sure the songs you pitch for this opportunity are NOT already signed with any other Libraries or Catalogs. Any sync fees will be split 50/50 with the Company. As the writer, you'll keep 100% of the Writer's share, and the Publisher will get 100% of the Publishing. You must own or control your Master and Copyright to submit. Please submit one to three Songs online or per CD, include lyrics. All submissions will be screened on a Yes/No basis by a TAXI screener handpicked by the Company - No full critiques. Submissions must be received no later than 11:59PM (PDT), on Wednesday, August 5, 2015. TAXI #Y150805SS

joyfrost
Impressive
Impressive

Re: Forward for # Y150805SS

Post by joyfrost » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:19 am

Congratulations!! I woke up to a forward today too. It's a good day!! 8-)

BillPerry
Active
Active

Post by BillPerry » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:35 am

Great track, and really well done and deserving a forward! Congrats and good luck!

SteveC
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by SteveC » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:46 pm

Hi,

congrats....sweet track.....Great way to start the day.

cheers

st

steve

songmaster
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by songmaster » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:20 am

Congrats Joy on your forward, It really does make for a great day :) Also, thank you Bill and Steve. It's so great to be able to collaborate with other Taxi members like Scott and Juliet. I think that if anyone wants to be successful, they should take advantage of all the talent that is right here.

Cheers

Tom

sansharbour
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by sansharbour » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:47 pm

Great song Tom
You should be proud of this one
The Team did well

Don

songmaster
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by songmaster » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:39 am

Thank you Louise and Don

I appreciate your kind words :) and yes Don. I am very proud of this one. Thanks to Scott and Juliet :)

Tom

robbiejhancock
Impressive
Impressive

Post by robbiejhancock » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:13 pm

Congrats Tom, Scott and Juliet!!
Robbie Hancock
https://robbiehancock.com
Sync or Swim Music
https://syncorswimmusic.com

songmaster