Proud to share this new video

Yep. Drop your super cool ego and beg for fans!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Timi

Proud to share this new video

Post by Timi » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:56 pm

Good folks of Taxi,
I'm pleased as punch to let y'all know that I just put an album out. So far it's just released locally ( in Athens, GA ). The plan is to go national with it when I catch a break from doing my annual Halloween parade event (The WIld Rumpus).

For now you can sneak a peek at this video we produced with our amazing film and video artist Jason Thrasher (thrasherphoto.com) of my song, Girl on the Edge of a Seaside Cliff.... We recorded it live in the studio with video cameras, lights and creative projection. Layers of sea footage were blended in to get what you see here.

It's on youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwS78K-z-RU

This song is about a girl that almost decides to end her life, then changes her mind due to supernatural circumstances. The song has already prevented two suicides that I know of, so we're just really blessed with this message. Take a look if you want to see this work... I'm very proud. Always love feedback, so absolutely feel free to comment. Thanks so much!

Have a wonderful day!
Your Taxi bud, Timi

LisaK
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: Proud to share this new video

Post by LisaK » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:39 pm

We're just about to put out a video too so I was interested to see what you came up with. It's really cool actually.... I love the overlay effects with the ocean. Congratulations Timi...they really are a lot of work aren't they...it's hard enough just producing songs lol...
all the best
Lisa

Timi

Re: Proud to share this new video

Post by Timi » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:43 pm

LisaK wrote:We're just about to put out a video too so I was interested to see what you came up with. It's really cool actually.... I love the overlay effects with the ocean. Congratulations Timi...they really are a lot of work aren't they...it's hard enough just producing songs lol...
all the best
Lisa
Hey Lisa sorry for the delay! Thanks much for the thoughtful comments. DId you ever get your video put together?