From the desk of Michael Laskow.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

aldicicco
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Thanks for a Great Product Splash by Natural Acoustics Lab

Post by aldicicco » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:07 pm

Hi Everyone,

This past Rally was my fifth and was a complete life event for me. This Rally, I was not attending as a composer but as a sponsor - Natural Acoustics Lab. You might have seen me over the weekend demonstrating the handheld shakers I've invented and manufactured.

To recap my experience this year, there were three major highlights for me:

1. Being a sponsor, I got to meet many more people outside of my inner circle. It was an incredible experience and it brought home to me that WE represent one of the most cohesive, caring and aware professional groups on the planet! So much love and engagement with each other!

2. Doing something you love, whether composing, performing or promoting a product for which you have passion is a blessing. We are blessed to have this extra dimension in our lives.

3. It is wonderful to be validated. I decided two years ago to bring my shaker instruments to market and received encouragement to do so by my Taxi "advisors" last year. The excitement, embrace and new customer relationships formed during this year's Rally was an overwhelming, joyful and humbling experience for me.

A special thanks goes to Michael for opening this opportunity to me and to Angel who gave capable guidance to this newbie sponsor.

Please visit our site some time at http://www.naturalacousticslab.com, or Friend us on Facebook, or simply reach out to me on the FB Rally Friends page.

Best wishes,

Al Di Cicco
Founder - Natural Acoustics Lab
"Shake It Like You Mean It!"
"Please don't tell Mother I am an accordionist. She thinks I play piano in a bordello." - Anon