Are you in search of a female vocalist to track your tune?

Yep. Drop your super cool ego and beg for fans!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

hookedlikehelen

Are you in search of a female vocalist to track your tune?

Post by hookedlikehelen » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:34 pm

Hi fellow Taxi members!

I'm not sure if this sort of post is allowed, so I understand if the moderators choose to delete this, but I know there are so many talented songwriters in this forum who may be looking for a female vocalist to track their new tune, and I may be able to help!! :)

I'm Nikki Stipp, and I've been singing professionally for almost 15 years. (I started young haha). I decided to take my experience as a studio vocalist to the internet, and offer a unique service to songwriters and bands who are looking to incorporate fresh female vocals into their recording projects. I generally specialize in various sub genres of Pop, but I can swing folk, R&B, hip-hop hooks, and indie rock pretty confidently. My rate is extremely competitive, and negotiable depending on how vocal-heavy your vision is. I do not ask for songwriting credit, or to be featured as a singer on the track. Here is a sample of my alternative/pop style from my personal project:

https://soundcloud.com/hookedlikehelen- ... et-well-ep

I have a home studio equipped with Pro Tools and an Audio Technica microphone so I can work remotely with songwriters across the country without concern for a studio time budget! Contact me at nicolestippmusic@gmail.com to discuss further. Thanks very much, I look forward to hearing your music!

-Nikki Stipp :D