Critiques for listings I didn't submit to?

Liked your review? Rave about it! Hated it, let us know!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

TracyChowMusic

Critiques for listings I didn't submit to?

Post by TracyChowMusic » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:10 pm

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this?

I got a critique for a listing that I didn't submit to. The songs submitted were songs that I DID submit, but they were submitted to a different listing.

I do submit fairly regularly, and I'm not one to throw unfounded suspicion out there, but the listing was something that I would not have submitted to. Also, I would consider the possibility of me making a mistake (ie: clicking the wrong submission button).....but unfortunately this is not the first time I have noticed this unusual occurrence.

SO, this makes me ponder a couple of things:

1. I guess I paid for submitting songs that were not even considered for the correct listing.

2. The songs I submitted never had a chance to be considered for the correct listing.

Having considered the possible causes, the only logical thing I can come up with is that occasionally there are some incorrect links floating around. For example, a link visibly displays as one listing, but somehow shows as something else on the backend/screener side.

Either that, or the screeners are overwhelmed and under-coffeed :)

On a different note, coming up on my first year of being a member. Stoked for the forwards I have received thus far. Trying to decide if I want to renew my membership.

Cheers from Florida! (formerly the Sunshine State, currently the Batshit Crazy State)