Songwriting team looking for collab

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

woodpeaker1984

Songwriting team looking for collab

Post by woodpeaker1984 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:46 am

Hi!

I'm a member of a songwriting team. We're writing commercial tunes that we're trying to pitch to publishers/artists.

We've been working together for a couple of months and have recorded a bunch of songs. A publisher is currently trying to pitch a couple of them to artists (worldwide).

We would like to expand our team and are looking for producers, topliners, singers etc.

We are very ambitious and put a lot of effort into this. We are looking for other ambitious people who are willing to work hard to write hit songs. We are currently paying for demo song and mixing/mastering so you should also be willing to share the expenditures with us (and of course we split any income).

Send me a pm if you're interested.

Best wishes!

melodymessiah
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: Songwriting team looking for collab

Post by melodymessiah » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:48 pm

please post a link to your work upfront, don't make us ask for it.

Aleksei

Post by Aleksei » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:35 pm

Hi, I'm interested, and share your ambition/work ethic.

This is me: https://soundcloud.com/aleksei-chapman/sets/pop-ideas Some fairly sketchy ideas just to show the sort of thing I come up with.

More info/my contact info is in the blurb on the SoundCloud page - send me an email if you want to talk more. I can't PM you because noobs aren't allowed to PM.

Aleksei

costas1

Post by costas1 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:43 pm

Hey Woodpeaker,

I'm a Lyricist looking for a collaboration for the creation of songs for pitching to publishers. I write rock, rock/pop, rock ballads, country, and recently did a dance/pop. I'm 50 years of age and my knowledge of music, and influences in music, span from the late 50s to current.
I'm a perfectionist, and need like minded collaborators who understands that re-working of material is how perfection is achieved, and who are willing to experiment with different melodies and music for the lyrics to achieve pitchable quality.

Costas

CraigR
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by CraigR » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:24 pm

Hi,

I'm interested. I mainly produce the music but need guitars, lyrics. I have a male and female vocalist on retainer.

I'm at taxi.com/craigrobart

A recent forward is The Teacher. Others are in various genres. I wanna start working on the following listing:

CONTEMPORARY POP/ROCK SONGS with Male or Female Vocals are needed by a Top-Notch Music Licensing Company with a really long and impressive list of placements in Film, TV, Commercials, and Trailers. They're looking for commercially appealing, Mid-to-Up-Tempo Songs that could be found on the same playlist as artists or bands like (but not limited to):
"Shut Up and Dance" by Walk The Moon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JCLY0Rlx6Q
"We Come Running" by Youngblood Hawke: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ECw5DTULQ8
"My Body" by Young The Giant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQYpF2pCkLI
"Tongue Tied" by Grouplove: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x1wjGKHjBI
"Take A Walk" by Passion Pit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZX6Q-Bj_xg
Quoting the source: "We want upbeat, colorful, and hooky as hell Alt Pop/Rock you could hear blowing up on ALT format radio." Please submit infectious Songs that are rhythmically and melodically compelling, with a big, anthemic chorus. Lyric themes can vary, but should in the range of themes you'd commonly hear in the current Pop/Rock genre. Universal lyrics are needed, so please avoid references to specific names, places, dates, times, brands, and profanity. Do NOT copy or rip off the referenced artists or songs in any way, shape, or form. Use them only as a general guide for tempo, texture, and vibe. Broadcast quality is needed (great sounding home recordings are fine). This company offers an EXCLUSIVE deal, so please be sure the songs you submit for this pitch are NOT already signed with any other Libraries or Catalogs. Any applicable sync fees will be split 50/50 with the Company. You'll get 100% of the Writer's share, and the Publisher will get 100% of the Publisher's share. You must own or control your Master and Copyright to submit. Please submit one to three Songs online or per CD, include lyrics. All submissions will be screened and critiqued by a TAXI screener handpicked by the Company and must be received no later than 11:59PM (PST), on Saturday, April 9, 2016. TAXI #S160409PR

Danny
Impressive
Impressive

Post by Danny » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:18 pm

If you guys are interested in real drums for a tune, hit me up.

OP..Please post links as people have asked for.

Peace,

Danny

Kristina

Post by Kristina » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:49 am

hi, I sent you a pm.
Kristina

Vladimir

Post by Vladimir » Mon May 16, 2016 8:17 pm

shaynotes