First cue forwarded

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

TerrellBurt
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

First cue forwarded

Post by TerrellBurt » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:40 pm

Totally forgot to mention this a few days ago but my first cue "Front Row Seat" got forwarded for the below listing. This was a collab between my Filipino co-writer and I. You can hear it on my Soundcloud page or my TAXI homepage. Songs will still be my main focus but I'm definitely giving the cue game a try in 2016.

CONTEMPORARY URBAN-Style INSTRUMENTAL CUES are needed by a NON-Exclusive Music Library that’s supplying music directly to the editors of a big TV Series on a Major Cable Network. Give them well-crafted, Down-to-Mid-Tempo Cues in the general stylistic ballpark of artists like Meek Mill, The Weeknd, Tory Lanez, etc., etc., etc. Take a careful listen to the references below to get in the stylistic ballpark of what he needs: “All Eyes On You” by Meek Mill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut9ThAbfde0 “The Hills” by The Weeknd: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzTuBuRdAyA “Say It” by Tory Lanez: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUq1rZ7mmns Although the references have vocals, please submit Instrumentals only for this pitch. Please submit Cues with infectious beats, a big booming bass, and ear catching hooks to keep them interesting from start to finish. Stick to a focused, central melodic theme, while adding and subtracting instrumentation as the cue progresses to keep it from sounding too linear. Current sounds and production will get you a gold star for this pitch! Your submissions should be approximately two-minutes in length. Non-faded, buttoned/stinger endings and easy edit points are recommended. Please do NOT copy or rip off the referenced acts or songs in any way, shape, or form. Use them only as a general guide for tempo, texture, tone, and feel. Broadcast Quality is needed (great sounding home recordings are fine). This Library offers a NON-Exclusive 50/50 deal. You’ll get 50% of any applicable sync fees and 100% of the Writer’s share. The Publisher will get 50% of any sync fees and 100% of the Publisher’s share. You must own or control your Master and Composition to submit to this pitch. You’ll maintain full ownership of the original Copyright and Master Recording. Please submit one to three Instrumental Cues online or per CD no later than 11:59PM (PST) on Monday, January 4th, 2016. TAXI #U160104HC

Onaginoffegin
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: First cue forwarded

Post by Onaginoffegin » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:56 pm

Very nice track. Really liked the transition at :58.
Congrats on the forward.

Henry

Axuel
Impressive
Impressive

Post by Axuel » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:42 am

Nice, congrats.

madkeys88
Impressive
Impressive

Post by madkeys88 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:56 am

Congratulations. Best of luck to you.

mobster85
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by mobster85 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:47 am

Congrats Terrell

SteveJCurtis
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by SteveJCurtis » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:23 am

Nice one Terrell!

shenrichs
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by shenrichs » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:27 pm

Terrell, this is a really good track - congratulations.
DSD Music
"Doing Something Different"

Web site
TAXI