Trying to figure TAXI out while my wife is away!

Songwriting, songwriters, etc

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

MarkDoyle
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Trying to figure TAXI out while my wife is away!

Post by MarkDoyle » Sun May 01, 2016 11:30 pm

Hi everybody. I have been a member for a little over 2 years and have only gotten one forward in all that time and about 25 returns. As a full time musician doing about 300 gigs a year I haven't been able to find the time to submit as often as is necessary to really learn the in's and out's of my DAW (Pro Tools 11) and I am hesitant to pursue collaborating because, to be honest, I don't know how to put a song in dropbox so that someone could collaborate with me. I play guitar,Keyboards,Bass, Tenor Saxophone and several other instruments.

My wife will be out of the country for the next 7 weeks so I am taking the opportunity to lock myself in the studio when I'm not doing gigs to try to fail more often so I can eventually improve my averages. Would appreciate any advice anyone has to offer.

PS: Would love to collaborate with other members
thanks
Mark Doyle
https://soundcloud.com/mdnuts

melodymessiah
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: Trying to figure TAXI out while my wife is away!

Post by melodymessiah » Mon May 02, 2016 5:50 pm

"I don't know how to put a song in dropbox so that someone could collaborate with me."

jesus, i think this must be the worst excuse for not collabing i've ever seen. WORK on your excuses, don't worship them 8-)

Ndennis

Re: Trying to figure TAXI out while my wife is away!

Post by Ndennis » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:46 am

Sounds like a legitimate excuse to me, I was wondering how people collaborate on here. Is it dropboxes?