Rap artist needed

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

davehmachine

Rap artist needed

Post by davehmachine » Mon May 16, 2016 11:38 am

We have a hip hop track that has been written and arranged, including lyrics. We're looking for an awesome rap artist to help make it shine with a great performance. It's kind of heavy and anthemic, the subject matter deals with how religions can divide people and has a positive message. We are open to changing things lyrically and musically if you have better ideas than what we've already written but we feel it's all pretty solid. If interested, please contact me at dave@harmonymachine.com

NaeDae
Impressive
Impressive

Re: Rap artist needed

Post by NaeDae » Mon May 16, 2016 5:15 pm

davehmachine wrote:We have a hip hop track that has been written and arranged, including lyrics. We're looking for an awesome rap artist to help make it shine with a great performance. It's kind of heavy and anthemic, the subject matter deals with how religions can divide people and has a positive message. We are open to changing things lyrically and musically if you have better ideas than what we've already written but we feel it's all pretty solid. If interested, please contact me at dave@harmonymachine.com
Most people here aren't rappers, but I've figured out the best way to work with rappers (and decent ones) is to go scouting on soundcloud. Find someone who's not massive, but has a great sound and flow (you need to know recent rap well to be able to pick this stuff out). From there just message them and have a rough demo of your song ready for them to listen to. You'd be surprised how hyped up a lot of guys get when someone takes the time to specifically message them, and not to mention how willing to work with you a lot are.