Kitschy Jazz listing - Sax available

Yep. Drop your super cool ego and beg for fans!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Paulie
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Kitschy Jazz listing - Sax available

Post by Paulie » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:40 am

Just saw the new Kitschy Jazz listing and want to let folks know I'm available for sax or organ work on these. They want originals, so if you want to lay down a track that needs a melody top line I can do that for you. Hit me up via email: Paul@YoPaulieMusic.com if you want to discuss details. In general if I top line it we would do a 50:50 split, if you have a melody that you need to cover I can do that as work for hire, or a small percentage of the rights.
Many KITSCHY, RETRO-INFLUENCED JAZZ INSTRUMENTALS are needed by a really large media company for placements in several projects, including hit cable TV shows, other shows on their own network, and online media. This rapidly growing industry giant is building its own In-House Music Library and will pay an initial buyout fee of $500 for 100% of the Composition and Master rights. On top of the $500 per track fee, you will also keep 100% of the Writer’s share of the publishing and make applicable performance income through your PRO every time your Instrumental is used in any of their projects! They’re looking hard to find Mid-to-Up-Tempo Instrumentals that you’d expect to hear on a playlist with these references:

“One Note Samba” by Leroy Holmes
“Topsy” by Joe Bucci Trio
“Meditation” by Laurindo Almeida
“The Flight Of The Phoenix” by he Brass Ring
“Desafinado” by Si Zentner
“Caravan” by John Buzon Trio
“Que Sabe Voce De Mim” by Walter Wanderley
“Melancholy Serenade” by King Curtis
“Little Bird/Little Boat” by Bill Perkins

Give them original, lounge-friendly Instrumentals that capture the sound and style of the references above, with a kitschy overall style. They’re open to Bossa Nova inspired instrumentals, to straight up Jazz for this pitch, so long as the music adds a campy, silly, and slightly corny vibe to compliment a scene. Your submissions should be crafted around a simple, yet compelling melodic motif, while adding and subtracting layers of instrumentation as your piece progresses to keep it interesting.

All submissions should be at least 3:00 to 3:30 minutes in length, with good edit points and Non-Faded/Buttoned endings. Do NOT copy or rip off the references in any way, shape, or form. Use them only as a general guide for tempo, tone, texture and overall vibe. Broadcast Quality is needed (great sounding home recordings are fine).

This new, in-house Library will pay an initial buyout fee of $500 for 100% of the Composition and Master rights. On top of the $500 per track fee, you will also keep 100% of the Writer’s share of the publishing and make applicable performance income through your PRO every time your Instrumental is used in any of their projects! Please submit 1-3 Instrumentals Online or per CD. All submissions will be screened on a yes/no basis, no full critiques. Submissions must be received no later than 11:59PM (PDT), on Monday, July 18th, 2016. TAXI #U160718KJ
Paul "yo paulie!" Croteau
"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy." Beethoven
http://www.yopauliemusic.com | https://www.taxi.com/members/paulcroteau | https://youtube.com/@yopauliemusic