Professional Mixing Engineer from Detroit

with industry Pro, Nick Batzdorf

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

JakeShives

Professional Mixing Engineer from Detroit

Post by JakeShives » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:48 am

Hello fellow taxi forum members,

I recently posted in "collaboration corner" but thought it might be appropriate to post in this board as well.

My name is Jake Shives; I earn my living as a Recording & Mixing engineer in Detroit, Mi.

The studio business in Detroit typically slows down around this time of year & I usually go sifting through the internet searching for Freelance work.

Along with my degrees in Audio Engineering and Music Production, I have over 25,000 hours of in-studio experience as a Recording/Mixing engineer.
I am certified with AVID's Protools as well as Waves Audio Plug-ins.

If any of you are having problems with getting your song to sound "radio ready" I would love to help you out.

I have worked with members of Bob Segers Silver Bullet Band, as well as members of Kid Rocks Twisted Brown Trucker Band. I am fully confident in my abilities as a Mixing engineer and I guarantee I can improve the sonic quality of your song.

I am proud to say that I am not the typical stuck-up sound guy. I care deeply about the work I put out and I absolutely enjoy helping fellow musicians take there projects to the next level.

I mix most every genre of music, specializing in Singer/songwriter, Indie, Pop, and Rock & Roll.

If you're interested in hearing what I can do with your song(s), feel free to send me an e-mail at JakeShives@Gmail.com

Lawrence

Re: Professional Mixing Engineer from Detroit

Post by Lawrence » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:12 am

Hi Jake,

Fellow Detroiter here! I'll definitely need a mixing engineer at some point and will keep your services in mind!
JakeShives wrote:Hello fellow taxi forum members,

I recently posted in "collaboration corner" but thought it might be appropriate to post in this board as well.

My name is Jake Shives; I earn my living as a Recording & Mixing engineer in Detroit, Mi.

The studio business in Detroit typically slows down around this time of year & I usually go sifting through the internet searching for Freelance work.

Along with my degrees in Audio Engineering and Music Production, I have over 25,000 hours of in-studio experience as a Recording/Mixing engineer.
I am certified with AVID's Protools as well as Waves Audio Plug-ins.

If any of you are having problems with getting your song to sound "radio ready" I would love to help you out.

I have worked with members of Bob Segers Silver Bullet Band, as well as members of Kid Rocks Twisted Brown Trucker Band. I am fully confident in my abilities as a Mixing engineer and I guarantee I can improve the sonic quality of your song.

I am proud to say that I am not the typical stuck-up sound guy. I care deeply about the work I put out and I absolutely enjoy helping fellow musicians take there projects to the next level.

I mix most every genre of music, specializing in Singer/songwriter, Indie, Pop, and Rock & Roll.

If you're interested in hearing what I can do with your song(s), feel free to send me an e-mail at JakeShives@Gmail.com

JakeShives

Re: Professional Mixing Engineer from Detroit

Post by JakeShives » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:16 am

Sounds good!

Feel free to drop me an e-mail when that time comes JakeShives@Gmail.com

I also engineer out of a few studios in the Metro area. If you have any need for a recording engineer, feel free to consult with me about the studios in town! I know the owners of most of the studios and can give you a private tour if you are looking to do some studio work.

Best,
Jake