Looking for Room Share ( First Timer!)

Talk about the rally here.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Suzy

Looking for Room Share ( First Timer!)

Post by Suzy » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:05 am

Hi guys,

I'm attending the Rally for the first time this year! I just booked my stay at the Westin ( Thursday night to Sunday) and am looking for someone ( preferably female!) to share and split the cost of the room.

A little about me: I'm 30 yr old/ Canadian / female. Clean, quiet/ respectful and friendly! I will likely be out socializing in the evenings but am not interested in hosting parties in the room and I promise to be quiet/ respectful when coming back in at the end of the night.

The ideal person would have a similar attitude, preferably female.

Please get in touch either on this board or by emailing me directly: suzy@suzywilde.com

Thanks!
See you guys soon :lol:

RogVox

Re: Looking for Room Share ( First Timer!)

Post by RogVox » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:35 am

Suzy wrote:Hi guys,

I'm attending the Rally for the first time this year! I just booked my stay at the Westin ( Thursday night to Sunday) and am looking for someone ( preferably female!) to share and split the cost of the room.

A little about me: I'm 30 yr old/ Canadian / female. Clean, quiet/ respectful and friendly! I will likely be out socializing in the evenings but am not interested in hosting parties in the room and I promise to be quiet/ respectful when coming back in at the end of the night.

The ideal person would have a similar attitude, preferably female.

Please get in touch either on this board or by emailing me directly: suzy@suzywilde.com

Thanks!
See you guys soon :lol:
Hi Suzy welcome. I'm brand-new here myself and ran across your post while I was looking for a room to share. I've got that all worked out now but wanted to reach out anyway to start meeting people before the rally. I can't wait. It should be a blast.

Hey do you happen to know a couple artist friends of mine up in Toronto? Andrea DeBoer(BlueVenus) and a killer guitar player Devrim E.?

Roger L'Hereault

Lhereault@gmail.com

SteveK
Active
Active

Re: Looking for Room Share ( First Timer!)

Post by SteveK » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:50 pm

Hi Suzy,
I have a room registered at the Westin for November 3, 4, and 5. This will be my 3rd consecutive year attending the TAXI Road Rally! I always request a fairly quiet room which is separate from elevator noise and away from the airport side. It is a room with two queen sized beds.

The room has the TAXI Road Rally discount. The total cost for the room, including taxes, is $461.92 for Nov. 3, 4, and 5. The Westin usually lets me check out as late as 3 pm on Sunday. Then I usually have my suitcase retained by the Westin staff in the lobby when I want to attend the TAXI closing events on Sunday.

Every year, I find a nice person to split costs for the room. Again, the total cost including taxes, is $461.92 for Nov. 3, 4, and 5. It is great to split the costs with a TAXI member and splitting the costs comes to exactly $230.96 for each person. I just made a phone call to the Westin to confirm the cancellation policy is one week prior to the event. That day would be Oct. 27th by 5 pm, or they charge $133.

Suzy, I would be happy to share this room or the room you have booked with the Westin. You may see reviews about me on my website www.PianoGuitarVocal.com and I hope to communicate with you soon. And... I cannot wait for the TAXI Road Rally!

Steven Bruce
Phone (619) 437-1553
Email: PianoGuitarVocal@gmail.com