Collab for quick LATIN-Sounding electronic instrumentals ??

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

FredrikPark
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Collab for quick LATIN-Sounding electronic instrumentals ??

Post by FredrikPark » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:23 am

Heya everyone!
BIG $15,000 (!) opportunity for this one! But the deadline, aaaaahhh!!!

I think I could have done this kind of track myself (apart from great guitars) IF I had more time, but deadline this Thursday October 20!

I am available tonight and all day tomorrow Wednesday if anyone could contribute with composing elements like either sexy latin guitars (Santana-style perhaps, or acoustic?), jazzy "horn section", bass guitar, electronic elements, OR could be responsible with the mixing and mastering. On Thursday, I only got a few hours...

Tonight, I will start figuring out a chord progression for a common piano based Cuban styled riff, (although it could be changed into synth patches later on)
I got some great synth patches, but would prefer to not having to browse a lot. So perhaps I could leave that to *you* as well ?

Some of my strengths for this listing are:
Piano, chord progressions, rhythms in general, quality of sample libraries and synth patches (not guitars so much)
MIDI based latino percussion loops with competitive samples etc.
And I know Cuban styles pretty well from my music education and interest in World music in general.

Interested??
I start out on my own, and would submit on my own if necessary, but would LOVE to get contacted with a competitive and fast enough working member, who got the skills, workflow, musicality and audio quality to contribute to such collab.

You can reply in this thread, or PM me here or on Facebook with direct links to your tracks either way.
FB is one of the fastest and most certain way that I would notice it sooner, rather than later, and easier to have real-time 2 way convos, IMO.
(I am CET+1, Sweden, Europe)

Whenever I get an element done that I'm semi-happy with (like a piano riff done or a background percussion beat, I might holler at the P2p forum too...)
Right now it might be first come first serve for anyone that I would agree would be fit for high level contribution, or perhaps a triple threat too.

Check my TAXI tracks or Soundcloud page for verification of my own qualities, please. (like piano skills and mixing)
(for the Brazilian track, I am only happy with the huge ensemble perc groove during 2ND half, and the initial perc loop choices, the rest were 2nd rate afterthoughts, IMO.)
/ Fredrik

Here is the listing:
"Dear Passengers,

If you’ve got something that sounds like it’s a got some Cuban influence and would play well on the streets of South Beach for a nightlife scene, we’ve got what looks to be a blockbuster film that needs what you’ve got! Keep reading to get all the details…

LATIN-Sounding ELECTRONIC INSTRUMENTALS are needed quickly by a Film/TV Music Publishing Company for a $15,000 placement in a massive Action Film Franchise. They’re looking for Mid-to-Up-Tempo Instrumentals that have a Cuban/Miami vibe and could generally fit on a playlist with these references:

“Mambo Break” by Michy de Vedado

“Son Muchas Cosas” by Nando Pro

“Sueltame le Mia” by Jacob Forever

“Que Tu Quieres” by Gente De Zona

Quoting the source: “This for an overhead shot of Cuba that then takes us to a street race in Miami. The track should have movement and a sexy vibe to it since the scene will be filled with girls and tricked out cars.”

Although some of the references contain vocals, please only submit instrumentals for this pitch. Give them current, rhythmically and melodically engaging Instrumentals that can add some sizzle to this Miami nightlife scene. All submissions should be at least 2:00 minutes in length, with good edit points and Non-Faded endings. Do NOT copy or rip off the references in any way, shape, or form. Use them only as a general guide for tempo, tone, texture and overall vibe. Broadcast Quality is needed (great sounding home recordings are fine).

The estimated license fee for this is $15,000. This company offers an EXCLUSIVE deal. You’ll split all upfront sync fees 50/50. The Publisher will get 100% of the Publisher’s share, and you’ll get 100% of the Writer’s share. You must own or control your Master and Copyright. Since this is an EXCLUSIVE deal, please be sure the material you submit for this pitch is NOT already signed with any other Libraries or Catalogs. Please submit one to three Songs online or per CD, include lyrics. All submissions will be screened on a Yes/No basis - No full critiques. Submissions must be received no later than 11:59PM (PDT), THURSDAY, October 20th, 2016. TAXI #U161020LE

Submit to this Listing"
Composer, Musician & Music Producer for Media & Music Projects
https://www.taxi.com/fredrik-park
https://soundcloud.com/fredrik-park
http://fredrikpark.com
https://www.facebook.com/fredrik.parkmusic (personal page for chat PMs)