Do you need music for your lyrics

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

tomt
Active
Active

Do you need music for your lyrics

Post by tomt » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:59 pm

I write a lot of music to other peoples lyrics. If you have some lyrics that needs music then contact me.You can check out some of my work athttp://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm? ... 0837Please contact me at garibaldi500@yahoo.comTom T

johnnydean1
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: Do you need music for your lyrics

Post by johnnydean1 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:58 am

Quote:I write a lot of music to other peoples lyrics. If you have some lyrics that needs music then contact me.You can check out some of my work athttp://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm? ... 0837Please contact me at garibaldi500@yahoo.comTom TIs this a Music Setting Service or to put it another way ,how much do you charge?

tomt
Active
Active

Post by tomt » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:50 am

No,no. I'm sorry of my message came across like thatI'm just doing it for fun. No charge! The more I collaborate the better I get in writing music.Cheers Tom T

johnnydean1
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by johnnydean1 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:33 am

Quote:No,no. I'm sorry of my message came across like thatI'm just doing it for fun. No charge! The more I collaborate the better I get in writing music.Cheers Tom TGood for you Tom.I am sure you will get lots of replies though not necessarily here.Try Irene's, there are some lyricists there that turn out potential chart material on a regular basis and of course Taxi's resident Lyrical genius.Couchgrouch.

tomt
Active
Active

Post by tomt » Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:37 am

Please, what is Irene's? It sound interestingTom T

johnnydean1
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by johnnydean1 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:59 am

Quote:Please, what is Irene's? It sound interestingTom Thttp://ijackson.proboards14.com/index.cgi

walter327
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by walter327 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:13 am

Hey, Tom. Can you do a "raunchy" kinda blues on the guitar. I have a song called "She's Got Nothing On You" that I can hear in my head, but am not talented enough to make it come out of my "Guit Fiddle".
I shall wipe every tear from their eyes....

tomt
Active
Active

Post by tomt » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:21 pm

Hi Walter!Let's try it. Do you have the lyrics?Can you send it to me at garibaldi500@yahoo.com?I have several unfinished blues songs without lyrics. Maybe one of them will fit your lyricsTom

anne
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by anne » Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:04 am

Hi guys - I was working on an "80s rock" dispatch listing just as practice, but the recording is shaping up into something decent. Of course, I have gotten stuck at writing lyrics - only one very typical 80s verse that I am not married to is written. I have missed the deadline, but I think it has potential to be made into something marketable. I'm putting it on line and would love some lyrics by someone who thinks it can get whooped into shape. Let me know - it will be at http://www.hscoinc.com/taxi/80srock.mp3 in by around 1 pm pacific time on Feb 14 (today - Valentine's day!)Anne Houseinfo@hscoinc.comPS - Walter - I'm working on that other 60 second background thing further and will send it to you when its more developed.

anne
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Uploading the music files

Post by anne » Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:45 am

Hi everyone - the music files are now uploading. I left my vocals in there with my attempt at 80s typical lyrics - complete with references to mirrors, money and partying. Its a faux metal piece - first 1/2 with the vocals then just instruments after the break so there is an idea of the bridge. Like I said its rough and just strait mix - no production except for doubling the vocals - but with work I think it can be massaged into a good video game or other piece of hard rock ' a la" post ac/dc and pre-warrant / skid row.If anyone is interested I surely appreciate the input, positive and negative alike. I'm really trying to get used to both and improve my game. Sincerely, Annedownload - http://www.hscoinc.com/taxi/80srock.mp3you get off working at your 9 to 5look in your mirror -- your barely aliveyou got the money but you wont need a dimeto join this party -- I'll guarantee a good time