Lyricists desperately needed!

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

xanadumusic

Re: Lyricists desperately needed!

Post by xanadumusic » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:12 am

Mark Crozer wrote:Hi guys

I'm looking for lyric writers to collaborate with. Not just for Taxi listings but for general songwriting purposes. You need to be a prolific writer and able to write interesting, offbeat but universally appealing lyrics. The genre is mostly AAA, Pop/Rock, Singer-Songwriter. Please check out some of my songs to get an idea.

Thanks!

Mark
HI MARC Musical Journey via your chords , very catchy ,In this Mix , Vocals too far back Voice no energy No Dynamics

However in some cases I listened to three songs . The same musical Chord sequences
could be put with Phrasing that Gives out more dynamics and thats what it needs, especially in your chosen genres

Pats on the back you will get , from peers making the same mistakes , But that alone wont make your songs Hits

You certainly have done well to get your progress to this stage, But the world out there and its fussy spoilt Fans
will want so much more

Hope this helps and you are definitely one to watch The mere fact that I have commented is because you are
an interesting writer. so dont take this critique as a downer , You have done well to get to this stage