Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Mark Crozer
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Lyricists needed (again!)

Post by Mark Crozer » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:22 am

Hi everyone

I'm still looking for lyricists to work with. I have a bunch of tunes with no words. I write my own lyrics most of the time but I feel a little stumped at the moment so if anyone wants to try a collaboration then send me a PM please.

I should warn you... although I am pretty easy to work with I'm really, really picky about lyrics! Sorry in advance. ;) Don't let that put you off though... er... though it might do.

Anyway, get in touch if you are a great lyricist. Please. I guess ultimately what I'm looking for is someone who totally 'gets' rhyme and meter and is able to come up with fresh ways of saying things. I'm just stuck in a rut spouting cliches (there are two for a start!) at the moment and it's driving me nuts. ha ha.

Thanks

Mark

inga
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: Lyricists needed (again!)

Post by inga » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:39 pm

Mark Crozer wrote:Hi everyone

I'm still looking for lyricists to work with. I have a bunch of tunes with no words. I write my own lyrics most of the time but I feel a little stumped at the moment so if anyone wants to try a collaboration then send me a PM please.

I should warn you... although I am pretty easy to work with I'm really, really picky about lyrics! Sorry in advance. ;) Don't let that put you off though... er... though it might do.

Anyway, get in touch if you are a great lyricist. Please. I guess ultimately what I'm looking for is someone who totally 'gets' rhyme and meter and is able to come up with fresh ways of saying things. I'm just stuck in a rut spouting cliches (there are two for a start!) at the moment and it's driving me nuts. ha ha.

Thanks

did you find anyone yet or you still goin nuts? ( quietly amused )

AhjayStelino
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by AhjayStelino » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:20 pm

Hi mark,
I'd be keen to do some lyric writing. Let me know if u want to see if we can it work. My current music is at http://www.taxi.com/ahjaystelino.

grimbo

Post by grimbo » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:11 am

Mark - if you're still needing lyricists, I'd be interested,

If so, can you contact me on robin.grimmond3@gmail.com

Robin Grimmond

smam60
Active
Active

Post by smam60 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:45 pm

Hi Mark. I write various genres of lyrics. From country to sentimental and romance and levity which may be my specialty..... 3 of my lyrics are on lyric lovers forum right now under smam60.....The 3 lyrics are confederate kin a country song and throw this world a curve a independent woman song and chew nails for fun a semi sentimental song about my brother......If you like a lyric of mine. Please let me know. Thanks Andy

fwrunner

Post by fwrunner » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:06 pm

Hi Mark,

I'm a muti-genre songwriter looking for collaborations with talented singers/musicians.
I have a Song Promoter promoting my songs in Nashville, UK & Europe.

Here's my Revebnation link to check out my songs & songwriting style:
Kevin Nevel Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos - ReverbNation
www.reverbnation.com/httpcdbabycomcdkevinnevel

If you'd like to create great hit songs together e-mail me at: kevinnevel4@gmail.com

-Kevin

"Great songs only come from the heart"