DEMO SERVICES - Re-Introduction (again)...

Yep. Drop your super cool ego and beg for fans!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

AndyKotz
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: DEMO SERVICES - Re-Introduction (again)...

Post by AndyKotz » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:06 am

Congratulations on the 3 forwards on this track!!! (Say hi to Danielle for me) :mrgreen:
"After silence... that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible... is music" -- Aldous Huxley

AKMusic Productions
ImageImage

AndyKotz
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by AndyKotz » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:31 am

I hereby announce that I am shamelessly promoting my services to anyone in need of music composition, full production or just engineering services... I'd also like to add that everyone one of my Taxi member/clients have had their finished music done by me... FORWARDED! That's a feat I'm very proud of... now the pressure is on!! :mrgreen:

For more information and rates please visit: AKMusic Productions

Discounts apply to Taxi AND Taxi Forum members... (that means an additional $100 off the Full Production rate!) -- Andy Kotz
"After silence... that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible... is music" -- Aldous Huxley

AKMusic Productions
ImageImage

AndyKotz
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by AndyKotz » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:20 pm

Those of you returning home from the Rally... that are completely inspired but lack elements to record and get your songs to a finished state... by all means, consider me as your source for finished tracks/songs.
I consistently get high marks for production quality on all tracks submitted to Taxi. And we're talking over 300 client and personal submissions, with over 80 forwards!

Check it out at:

www.akmusicproductions.com

AKMusic Productions
ImageImage

TerrellBurt
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by TerrellBurt » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:10 am

Andy is a great guy and has provided me with some very helpful information so far! I'll be using him for mixing and mastering real soon and for other things in the future. Everyone should check him out if you need some quality but affordable work done!

AndyKotz
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by AndyKotz » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:14 pm

I've been SO busy with projects that's it's been a long time since I was last here on the Taxi forums!!

I'd like to say "hi" to all my friends and "welcome" to the new ones!!

Finally... yes, I am back selflessly promoting my services... but hey, some of you may need me!!

Cheers one and all!!

AKMusic Productions
ImageImage

AndyKotz
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by AndyKotz » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:25 pm

Back again to *bump* my post...

Just an update:

I've disappeared from the Taxi Forums due to my self-induced focus and mindset to hit the pavement harder. The result. My best year EVER. In all facets. So... forgive me if I fade away into the sunset once more.

Please... if anyone has questions with regard to my services, do contact me directly at this email: andykotz@akmusicproductions.com

AKMusic Productions
ImageImage