DEMO SERVICES - Re-Introduction (again)...

Yep. Drop your super cool ego and beg for fans!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

AndyKotz
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

DEMO SERVICES - Re-Introduction (again)...

Post by AndyKotz » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:04 am

Hi everyone!

My name is Andy Kotz and I'm a composer. I have signed 22 deals (music libraries, publishing & production deals) in the last 4 years. Although not all of them were a direct result of a Taxi forward (2 were), I feel that Taxi has helped my flourishing success. I have an established career in music as a touring/recording guitarist as well as a producer in the record business when I lived in Los Angeles (1972-1997) prior to relocating to Minnesota and "semi-retiring". Well the "music mistress" won't go away, she kept knocking at my door! Now... I'm back to music... full-time again.

The music business IS a process and it is an arduous one.

With all that aside, I would like to invite anyone of you songwriter/lyricists who are in need of demo services to visit my music and website. I operate AKMusic Productions from my basement studio in Minneapolis, MN. I have composed for songwriter/lyricists from Los Angeles, CA to New York, NY, Chicago. IL to Brisbane, Australia and Dublin, Ireland to Prague of the Czech Republic. All because of the internet!
I have Skype video conferencing available which also makes it fun and easier.

I do currently have 2 active "clients" (both Taxi members) that have hired me and are VERY happy with the results (testimonials available at my website). I aim to please. I'm diligent and give the utmost attention to detail with regards to all of my productions, whether mine OR yours...

As a verifiable Taxi member... you will get a $200 discount on my full production rates (always)! I especially like my Taxi clients since they are professional AND courteous!

Please consider this option when you shop around for a quality demo.
My website has all the information you will need with regards to any question(s) you may have. Contact me directly at andykotz@akmusicproductions.com

Please visit: AKMusic Productions

Wishing us ALL success!! -- Andy
Last edited by AndyKotz on Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
"After silence... that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible... is music" -- Aldous Huxley

AKMusic Productions
ImageImage

MaryEaton

Re: DEMO SERVICES - Re-Introduction (again)...

Post by MaryEaton » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:53 pm

I'd like to endorse Andy Kotz/AKMusic Productions as a composer that anyone would enjoy working/collaborating with. I have been a client of Andy's for over 4yrs. now and we have worked together on more then twenty songs. Andy is dependable, honest and always gets the job done the way you want it. For any of your composing needs, I highly suggest you give Andy Kotz a try.... Mary Eaton 8-)

cardell
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by cardell » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:31 pm

I just finished a track with Andy too. It was one of the best collaboration experiences I've ever had...

...thanks Andy!! :)

Stuart
Cardell Music
Image Image
“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

AndyKotz
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by AndyKotz » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:50 am

Here are the 2 most recent projects completed (this week):

For Mary Eaton: Hands Of The World (featuring: Stuart Cardell)

For Ott Lukk: I'll Be Goldilocks! (featuring Kendra Glenn)
Last edited by AndyKotz on Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"After silence... that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible... is music" -- Aldous Huxley

AKMusic Productions
ImageImage

amweiss

Post by amweiss » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:35 pm

I just finished having Andy master my song, and he did a great job...the final production is first rate and I think will pass the bar where the listings say studio quality work needed. Thanks Andy.

AndyKotz
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by AndyKotz » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:11 am

Thanks Allen...

AKMusic Productions
ImageImage

AndyKotz
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by AndyKotz » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:48 pm

* bump * :cry:

AKMusic Productions
ImageImage

AndyKotz
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by AndyKotz » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:18 pm

I was contacted Wednesday evening by Canadian singer/songwriter and artist Briand Melanson (aka Bamtone) to produce, mix and master his track "Break" by Friday for a Taxi deadline/submission. He paid me through my website, Dropbox-ed me 28 audio files and off to work I went!

Here's the result (that he was very happy with):

"Break"

This version has a string arranged from the bridge to the end: "Break" (w/strings)

...and the good news is he got it submitted in time to 2 listings!

AKMusic Productions
ImageImage

AndyKotz
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by AndyKotz » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:59 am

:shock:
Last edited by AndyKotz on Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

AKMusic Productions
ImageImage

bamtone
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by bamtone » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:53 am

I'd definitely recommend Andy if you need help with your songs. He's so great to work with and does it all... play any instrument, mix, master... whatever you need. And the price is RIGHT!
When I approached Andy I had two days to meet a deadline and he did it!

Here's the song - - -

http://soundcloud.com/bamtone/break

for the listing:
INDIE ROCK SONGS and INSTRUMENTALS in the style of Florence + The Machine, Grouplove, Duke Spirit, and Young the Giant, needed by an Independent Music Publisher for Film/TV placements. They'll be looking for songs that have a SUPER-HIP feel that can compete with the sound of the referenced artists, but with an approach all your own. Please listen to the references but don't copy them - they aren't looking for sound-alikes! If you do submit songs, be sure your vocal performance is CONVINCING and CONFIDENT. Aim for UNIVERSAL lyrics that can fit a variety of scenes - avoid featuring names, places, specific story lines that could conflict with a scene. Both MALE and FEMALE vocals OK. Instrumental performance (for both instrumentals and songs) should sound like a real band Ð they're NOT looking for library tracks, so keep that in mind. Instrumentation and vocal performances must be top-notch! MID to UPTEMPO tracks are needed for this pitch. Broadcast quality needed (great sounding home recordings are OK). Please submit one to three songs and/or instrumentals online or per CD, include lyrics (if applicable). All submissions will be screened and critiqued by TAXI and must be received no later than Friday, August 24, 2012. TAXI #S120824IR