Need a producer/collaborator for songs

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Luisram8
Active
Active

Re: Need a producer/collaborator for songs

Post by Luisram8 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:13 am

Hello susanaincolors i listen to your tracks and you have a beatifull voice i'am a pruceder of dance pop,electro house,dub step,trip hop,electronica and film score. i can collaborate with you here is my soundcloud so youcan listen to my tracks.

https://soundcloud.com/lrmusic8

Here is my email
lrmusic8@gmail.com

simonrushby
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by simonrushby » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:40 am

Hi Susana

You might be fixed now with a collaborator but if not and you want to talk more, feel free to contact me. I'm in the UK. I think your voice is very current and your songs have potential. I'd be happy to try something with your ideas and see how it turned out!

Cheers
Simon

alek
Active
Active

Post by alek » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:48 pm

:D
Last edited by alek on Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alek
Active
Active

Post by alek » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:50 pm

Hi Susana,
what about to write/sing over prerecorded beats? I have some of high industry standards,
like these:
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11492246
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11333819
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11197754

to hear more go to: http://www.soundclick.com/aleksandrsaltovskiy

Let me know if you're interested

Regards,

Alek

susanaincolors

Post by susanaincolors » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:14 pm

Wow, guys thank you so much for all the amazing support. I'll answer each and everyone of you through PM.

Thank you once again guys!

jcapp88
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by jcapp88 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:15 pm

Hey,
I listened to your music and think there is potential with some minor tweaks. I'm a producer/songwriter and I never turn down the opportunity to collaborate. I can always use top line writers(vocal melody/lyric). I have a few songs on my taxi page but I have a lot others that need a vocalist. Send me an email if you're interested - jcapalbo@berklee.edu. Good luck!

Joe

morble

Post by morble » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:46 pm

Hello, my name is Dennis Logan, i would be willing to remix your best two songs no charge. I use Cubase 7 which allows you and I to record from your location into my studio. You just need to download a free plugin from Steinberg.net and download performer se. If you have a mike and a computer and any video camera we can talk see and record live. If you like my mix. I'm willing to try and make you sound better, but I would demand a stronger vocal. It's all good... check out my taxi page and listen to "I Can Have Two, get my email and contact me if you like. Can't make any promises. Dennis

CHuckmott
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by CHuckmott » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:35 am

I like your stuff also. I think it would be hugely empowering for you to take the time to learn the DIY route. You're young, live eat and breathe production end for say like a year....you may find that you have to mix /record for like 1000 HOURS ( not a lot of time in the big scheme of things, like a year-2 years) before you get to the point where your ears start to like what they are hearing. For you in particular, focus to start on vocal processing - your voice is good but I suspect if you do get returns from Taxi they will say something like "could benefit from techniques related to modern vocal processing". Compressing and EQing vocals for one I think. LEarning this stuff will pay dividends for you I think you'll find. Definitely post Peer to Peer for feedback, will shorten the learning curve for you.

funandprofit

Post by funandprofit » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:33 pm

Susana,

I really like you're production, arranging, and structural instincts, as well as your voice. I'd be interested in working with you. Are you ever in NYC? soundcloud.com/funandprofit.

Your voice has promise but it needs polish. Same opinion for some of the songs. Some of the songs are really solid. They say great songs are rewritten, not written. I agree, self-production is empowering, and I think you have the instincts for it. You should play your tracks next to productions you might play next to, say, Icona Pop, and listen to the parts you can control. Listen to the number of voices actually singing at once and try to copy the vocal harmonies and doubles. You'll find your work improves quickly this way. Ultimately you'll collaborate as much as possible, but make no mistake, you gotta know your stuff too. Just google stuff you don't know and read Sound On Sound articles, especially on how certain songs were done.

fnfstudio

Post by fnfstudio » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:02 am

First let me introduce myself, Amonti. I would love to work with you. I have worked with RnB, Pop, Hip Hop, and others through out my 20 years of the music life. You and I have an agreement about focusing on your skills to get better. After listening to your music, I love your arrangements and your lovely voice. My company have a internet radio station that support up coming artist and this gives individuals another platform.

We have to keep in mind "Without a platform, a person can not get seen or heard"

I will be looking forward of doing business with you.